Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > REVIEWERS SOUGHT

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Siara (new)

Siara Schwartzlow | 4 comments REVIEWERS SOUGHT

Hi all! I'm looking for readers who may be interested in receiving a free digital copy of my paranormal novel THE HOUSE ON VALLEY STREET in exchange for an honest review. This novel falls between a YA and contemporary novel in that the characters are in their early twenties (recent college graduates), but the themes are very tightly linked to the young adult genre. These include family turmoil, a budding romance, etc., all combined into a ghost story.

The back cover of THE HOUSE ON VALLEY STREET reads, "Following a sudden family tragedy and yearning to make something of herself, twenty-five-year-old Sophia Wesley commits to investigating her mother's haunted childhood home and sharing her findings in a novel of her own. Sophia's quest leads her to an attractive, young shop owner and a terrible secret buried away for centuries."

If you're interested in reviewing THE HOUSE ON VALLEY STREET, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!

https://www.amazon.com/House-Valley-S...
The House on Valley Street

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Holton (lauren_holton) | 20 comments Hi, I am new to reviewing but I'd like to check it out! Is this still available?

message 3: by Siara (new)

Siara Schwartzlow | 4 comments Lauren wrote: "Hi, I am new to reviewing but I'd like to check it out! Is this still available?"

Hi Lauren,

I'll send you a private message with more information. Thanks!

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Holton (lauren_holton) | 20 comments Great, thanks!