The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > I'll Drink to That! - wine

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lanelle, Production Chief (new)

Lanelle | 15514 comments Mod
Each month in 2018 we'll focus on a specific drink. This month is wine.
description
Whether sweet or dry, white or red, robust or light, wine requires very specific serving procedures in order to reach its full flavor potential. Each type of wine requires a specific style of glass.

Duration: May 1 - 31, 2018
No page limit. Re-reads and audio books are okay.
mc = main character

How much do you want to "drink"?
1/4 a glass - read at least 1 book
1/2 a glass - read 2 to 3 books
3/4 a glass - read 4 to 5 books
a full glass - read 6 or more books

Types of wine glasses:
red wine glass (fuller and rounder with a larger opening) - read a book with a large mc
bordeaux glass (taller than traditional red wine glasses) - read a book with a tall character
burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - read a 400+ page book
white wine glass (more U shaped and upright) - read a book that is written in the first person
champagne flute (narrower than most wine glasses) - read a book about a person who is similar to you in some way
rose wine type glass I (a short bowl and a slight taper) - read a book with a young child in it
rose wine type glass II (a slightly flared lip) - read a book where you learn something new
dessert wine glass (should be smaller) - read a book with less than 150 pages
pinot noir glass (balloon shaped) - read a book where the mc goes to a party
chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - read a book where the mc gets kissed
sherry glass (a narrow taper) - read a book that is towards the end of a series
stemless wine glass (limited risk of breakage) - read a book from your favorite genre
cordial glass (shot glass on a stem) - read a book where someone gets shot
all purpose wine glass (a lower cost and increased efficiency) - read a general fiction book

message 2: by Elle (last edited May 29, 2018 08:44AM) (new)

Elle (elleay) | 300 comments I'll Drink to That! - Wine
Level: A full glass - read 6 or more books

Completed: 9/6+

Types of wine glasses:
red wine glass - a book with a large mc
bordeaux glass - a book with a tall character
Wakulla Springs by Andy Duncan - May 5
burgundy glass - a 400+ page book
white wine glass - a book that is written in the first person
champagne flute - a book about a person who is similar to you in some way
Among Others by Jo Walton - May 2
rose wine type glass I - a book with a young child in it
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins - May 20
rose wine type glass II - a book where you learn something new
Pandora's Lab: Seven Stories of Science Gone Wrong by Paul A. Offit - May 27
dessert wine glass - a book with less than 150 pages
Dude! by Aaron Reynolds - May 2
pinot noir glass - a book where the mc goes to a party
Traitor Born by Amy A. Bartol - May 7
chardonnay glass - a book where the mc gets kissed
Hate to Want You by Alisha Rai - May 6
sherry glass - a book that is towards the end of a series
stemless wine glass - a book from your favorite genre
cordial glass - a book where someone gets shot
Artificial Condition by Martha Wells - May 29
all purpose wine glass - a general fiction book
Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman - May 12

message 3: by JoAnne (last edited May 30, 2018 07:25PM) (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2472 comments Duration: May 1 - 31, 2018
Read 13 books! No page limit.

Types of wine glasses:
red wine glass (fuller and rounder with a larger opening) - read a book with a large mc
How to Tempt an Earl by Tina Gabrielle How to Tempt an Earl (The Raven Club #1) by Tina Gabrielle 5/8/18 4stars (Ian)

bordeaux glass (taller than traditional red wine glasses) - read a book with a tall character
Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon #1) by Carolyn Brown Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon #1) by Carolyn Brown 5/1/18 4stars (Cade - towered over Retta's 5'8")

Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark T. Sullivan Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark T. Sullivan 5/7/18 5stars (513 pages)

white wine glass (more U shaped and upright) - read a book that is written in the first person
All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire 5/16/18 4stars (told from Elliot or Catherine's point of view in alternating chapters)

champagne flute (narrower than most wine glasses) - read a book about a person who is similar to you in some way
Real Kind of Love (Books & Brews, #1) by Sara Rider Real Kind of Love (Books & Brews, #1) by Sara Rider 5/30/18 4stars (Clem loves to read especially romances)

rose wine type glass I (a short bowl and a slight taper) - read a book with a young child in it
All Night with the Cowboy (River Ranch, #2) by Soraya Lane All Night with the Cowboy (River Ranch #2) by Soraya Lane 5/13/18 4stars (Hannah and Mia's kids)

rose wine type glass II (a slightly flared lip) - read a book where you learn something new
LOVE'S WHISPER An American Historical Romance (Wilderness Hearts Historical Romances Book 4) by Dorothy Wiley Love's Whisper (Wilderness Hearts, Book #4) by Dorothy Wiley 5/25/18 5stars
(about horses and cows)

Hot Asset (21 Wall Street, #1) by Lauren Layne Hot Asset (21 Wall Street #1) by Lauren Layne 5/12/18 4stars (Ian gives a party that Lara attends)

Herons Landing (Honeymoon Harbor, #1) by JoAnn Ross Herons Landing (Honeymoon Harbor, #1) by JoAnn Ross 5/11/18 4stars (Brianna and Seth)

The Undercover Billionaire (Tate Brothers, #3) by Jackie Ashenden (The) Undercover Billionaire (Tate Brothers, #3) by Jackie Ashenden 5/20/18 3.5stars (final book in the series but seems like there should be at least one more!)

stemless wine glass (limited risk of breakage) - read a book from your favorite genre
Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #3) by Kate Meader Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels #3) by Kate Meade 5/22/18 4stars (romance)

A Risk Worth Taking (Legionnaires #3) by Brynn Kelly A Risk Worth Taking (The Legionnaires #3) by Brynn Kelly 5/5/18 4stars (Jamie and Samira)

all purpose wine glass (a lower cost and increased efficiency) - read a general fiction book
The Forgotten Road by Richard Paul Evans The Forgotten Road (The Broken Road Series Book 2) by Richard Paul Evans 5/6/18 4stars

message 4: by Jennifer (last edited May 27, 2018 11:17AM) (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 870 comments In!
****05/27 Finished 13/14 and that's as done as i'm going to be able to get this month***

1. read a book with a large mc
2. read a book with a tall character The Girl on the Train
3. read a 400+ page book Searchlights and Shadows: A Novel of Golden-Era Hollywood (418 pages)
4. read a book that is written in the first person Fundraising the Dead
5. read a book about a person who is similar to you in some way Razing the Dead (Nell and I both love history)
6. read a book with a young child in it Murder in the Locked Library
7. read a book where you learn something new Fire Engine Dead (learned about fire fighting's role in the laying out of philadelphia)
8. read a book with less than 150 pages Death, Taxes, and a Sequined Clutch
9. read a book where the mc goes to a party I'll Be Seeing You
10. read a book where the mc gets kissed Muffin to Fear
11. read a book that is towards the end of a series Privy to the Dead (6 of 7 books to date)
12. read a book from your favorite genre cozy mystery! Let's Play Dead
13. read a book where someone gets shot Monument to the Dead
14. read a general fiction book The Address

message 5: by Rissa (last edited May 24, 2018 01:01PM) (new)

Rissa | 563 comments My spot! :)

This month is wine.
(Duration: May 1 - 31, 2018
mc = main character)

a full glass - read 6 or more books FINISHED!

Types of wine glasses:
bordeaux glass (taller than traditional red wine glasses) - read a book with a tall character The Fireman's Pole finished 5/16/2018
burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - read a 400+ page book Summer Bigger Than Others finished 5/11/2018
white wine glass (more U shaped and upright) - read a book that is written in the first person Julian: The Outtakes finished 5/3/2018
rose wine type glass II (a slightly flared lip) - read a book where you learn something new His Quiet Agent finished 5/1/2018
dessert wine glass (should be smaller) - read a book with less than 150 pages Midsummer Curse finished 5/13/2018
chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - read a book where the mc gets kissed It Takes Two to Tumble finished 5/3/2018

message 6: by JoAnne (last edited May 07, 2018 09:12AM) (new)

JoAnne | 200 comments May: I'll Drink to That! - wine
8/6+

Types of wine glasses:

bordeaux glass - read a book with a tall character
Until You Loved Me Brenda Novak 5/5/18

burgundy glass - read a 400+ page book
Dark Queen Faith Hunter 5/2/18

champagne flute - read a book about a person who is similar to you in some way
Man Hands Sarina Bowen 5/7/18

rose wine type glass I - read a book with a young child in it
Porch Lights Dorothea Benton Frank 5/4/18

pinot noir glass - read a book where the mc goes to a party
Under Locke Mariana Zapata 5/5/18

chardonnay glass - read a book where the mc gets kissed
A Single Thread Marie Bostwick 5/3/18

stemless wine glass - read a book from your favorite genre
Right Where We Belong Brenda Novak 5/6/18

cordial glass - read a book where someone gets shot
Stillhouse Lake Rachel Caine 5/6/18

message 7: by Nicole (last edited May 30, 2018 07:14PM) (new)

Nicole P I'll Drink To That! Wine

Level: A Full Glass (6+ books)

13/14 completed

1.Red wine glass (fuller and rounder with a larger opening) - read a book with a large mc.
🍷 Maverick by Karina Halle (21/05) ★★★ - male MC is large.
"He still hasn't moved, his big beastly body is just leaning back in his chair..." Loc 428

2. Bordeaux glass (taller than traditional red wine glasses) - read a book with a tall character.
🍷 Make Me by Tessa Bailey (05/05) ★★★★ - male MC is 6'2

3. Burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - read a 400+ page book.
🍷 From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata (15/05) ★★★★★ - 493 pages (Kindle Edition)

4. White wine glass (more U shaped and upright) - read a book that is written in the first person.
🍷 Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely (06/05) ★★★★

5. Champagne flute (narrower than most wine glasses) - read a book about a person who is similar to you in some way.
🍷 Need Me by Tessa Bailey (05/05) ★★★★ - male MC is a teacher, like me.

6. Rose wine type glass I (a short bowl and a slight taper) - read a book with a young child in it.
🍷 The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde (09/05) ★★ - male MCs son is part of the story and is 7 years old.

7. Rose wine type glass II (a slightly flared lip) - read a book where you learn something new.
🍷 Archangel's Shadows by Nalini Singh (08/05) ★★★★ - learned new words: susurrous, insouciant, obeisance.

8. Dessert wine glass (should be smaller) - read a book with less than 150 pages.
🍷 The Marriage Arrangement by Jennifer Probst (01/05) ★★★ - 125 pages (Kindle Edition)

9. Pinot noir glass (balloon shaped) - read a book where the mc goes to a party.
🍷 After Hours by Lynda Aicher (04/05) ★★★ - both MCs attend a work party to celebrate a good quarterly review.

10. Chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - read a book where the mc gets kissed.
🍷Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen (01/05) ★★★ - female MC kisses the male MC.
"She reached for his face with both hands and kissed him." Loc 767

11. Sherry glass (a narrow taper) - read a book that is towards the end of a series.
🍷 Runaway Groom by Lauren Layne (10/05) ★★★★★ - second last book in the I Do, I Don't series.

12. Stemless wine glass (limited risk of breakage) - read a book from your favorite genre.
🍷 Diamonds and Dirt Roads by Erin Nicholas (03/05) ★★★★ - contemporary romance.

13. Cordial glass (shot glass on a stem) - read a book where someone gets shot.
🍷 Sheltered by Alexa Riley (20/05) ★★ - female MCs boss gets shot.

14. All purpose wine glass (a lower cost and increased efficiency) - read a general fiction book.

Maverick (North Ridge Book 2) by Karina Halle Make Me (Broke and Beautiful, #3) by Tessa Bailey From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely Need Me (Broke and Beautiful, #2) by Tessa Bailey The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde Archangel's Shadows (Guild Hunter, #7) by Nalini Singh The Marriage Arrangement (Marriage to a Billionaire #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights #80) by Jennifer Probst After Hours (The Boardroom, #1) by Lynda Aicher Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers #1) by Sarina Bowen Runaway Groom (I Do, I Don't, #2) by Lauren Layne Diamonds and Dirt Roads (Billionaires in Blue Jeans, #1) by Erin Nicholas Sheltered by Alexa Riley

message 8: by Suzanne (last edited May 09, 2018 02:08PM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 1470 comments The Challenge Factory
I'll Drink to That! - wine
Duration:
May 1 - 31, 2018

Progress: 6 out of 6+

Whether sweet or dry, white or red, robust or light, wine requires very specific serving procedures in order to reach its full flavor potential. Each type of wine requires a specific style of glass.

mc = main character

Types of wine glasses:

Burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - Read a 400+ page book
John Adams by David McCullough - **** - 5/1/2018 - 751 Pages

Rose wine type glass I (a short bowl and a slight taper) - Read a book with a young child in it
The Emerald City of OzEric Shanower - **** - 5/1/2018 - 120 Pages

Dessert wine glass (should be smaller) - Read a book with less than 150 pages
Giant Days, Vol. 4 by John Allison - ***** - 5/2/2018 - 112 Pages

Pinot noir glass (balloon shaped) - Read a book where the mc goes to a party
My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding by P.N. Elrod - ***** - 5/3/2018 - 310 Pages

Chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - Read a book where the mc gets kissed
Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs - ***** - 5/9/2018 - 308 Pages

Stemless wine glass (limited risk of breakage) - Read a book from your favorite genre
On the Edge by Ilona Andrews - ***** - 5/4/2018 - 309 Pages

The Emerald City of Oz by Eric Shanower John Adams by David McCullough Giant Days, Vol. 4 (Giant Days, #4) by John Allison My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding by P.N. Elrod On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15) by Patricia Briggs

message 9: by Book Concierge (last edited May 31, 2018 07:02PM) (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 2371 comments I'll Drink to That - WINE
Begins: 01May18 / Ends: 31May18

9 completed

Types of wine glasses: (I alphabetized)
all purpose wine glass - read a general fiction book - A Spool of Blue Thread ✔ – 15May18

burgundy glass - read a 400+ page book - 453 p - Smilla's Sense of Snow ✔ – 12May18

chardonnay glass - read a book where the mc gets kissed - Little Fires Everywhere ✔ – 17May18

cordial glass - read a book where someone gets shot - City of Bones ✔ – 22May18

pinot noir glass- read a book where the mc goes to a party - The Rooster Bar ✔ – 01May18

rose wine type glass I - read a book with a young child in it - Bertie is 5 in Espresso Tales ✔ – 29May18

sherry glass - read a book that is towards the end of a series - # 5 of 5 - Origin ✔ – 10May18

stemless wine glass - read a book from your favorite genre - LITERARY FICTION - The Beauty of Humanity Movement ✔ – 23May18

white wine glass - read a book that is written in the first person - Dark Places ✔ – 25May18

message 10: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited May 30, 2018 01:53PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1485 comments I'll Drink to That! - Wine
Level: A full glass - read 6 or more books

Completed: 11

Types of wine glasses:
1. book with a large mc Planet Dragos 5/3 4 Star
2. book with a tall character
3. a 400+ page book Lake Silence 5/21 5 Star
4. book that is written in the first person Deal Maker 5/1 5 Star
5. book about a person who is similar to you in some way Until You (From/Lives in AZ) 5/19 3 Star
6. book with a young child in it Twisted Truths 5/10 4 Star
7. book where you learn something new
8. book with less than 150 pages Exchange of Hearts 5/5 4 Star
9. book where the mc goes to a party X Marks the Spot 5/21 2 Star
10. book where the mc gets kissed Until Forever Comes 5/4 3.5 Stars
11. book that is towards the end of a series Dragon Blood 5/12 3 Star
12. book from your favorite genre Magic Bites 5/2 4 Star
13. book where someone gets shot Dirty Kiss 5/11 4 Star
14. general fiction book

message 11: by Samantha (last edited Jun 10, 2018 10:54AM) (new)

Samantha Harvey (missymaysreadingnook) | 404 comments Level: 3/4 of a glass (4 to 5 books)

Types of wine glasses:
burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - read a 400+ page book Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
rose wine type glass I (a short bowl and a slight taper) - read a book with a young child in it Bird Box
dessert wine glass (should be smaller) - read a book with less than 150 pages Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns
chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - read a book where the mc gets kissed Children of Blood and Bone

message 12: by Cindy III (last edited May 30, 2018 10:11PM) (new)

Cindy III | 340 comments I'll Drink to That - Wine
Duration: May 1 - 31, 2018

Types of wine glasses:

burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - read a 400+ page book Rumble 5/28 - 30

white wine glass (more U shaped and upright) - read a book that is written in the first person The Burning of the World: A Memoir of 1914 5/15 - 22

A General Theory of Oblivion by José Eduardo Agualusa 5/5 - 6

message 13: by Beth (new)

Beth | 371 comments Duration: May 1 - 31, 2018

You know, this challenge is getting me to confront my drinking problem. I drink everything! Well, I avoid fizzy water.

Types of wine glasses:

message 14: by Lanelle, Production Chief (new)

Lanelle | 15514 comments Mod
Beth wrote: "You know, this challenge is getting me to confront my drinking problem. I drink everything! Well, I avoid fizzy water."

Maybe next month's focus should be on water. You can't feel guilty about drinking water, can you? (I avoid sparkling water, too.)

message 15: by Jonquil (last edited May 27, 2018 06:47AM) (new)

Jonquil | 699 comments I'll Drink to That! - Wine

DONE

400+ page book 528 Remains of Innocence 5/1
written in the first person Robert B. Parker's Old Black Magic 5/18
person who is similar to you in some way
young child in it 3-y-o Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon 5/5
learn something new Nutrition in the Middle and Later Years 5/19
less than 150 pages 104 Resume Speed 5/5
mc goes to a party A Manifestation of Monstrosities 5/8
mc gets kissed Pine Lake 5/13
towards the end of a series #41.5 Wonderment In Death 5/20
favorite genre Twice Bitten 5/14
someone gets shot Not If I Save You First 5/25
general fiction book Eaves of Destruction 5/10

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2018 11:06AM) (new)

3/ ??

rose wine type glass II (a slightly flared lip) - read a book where you learn something newThe Tale of Hill Top Farm
chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - read a book where the mc gets kissed- Dreams of Gods & Monsters
sherry glass (a narrow taper) - read a book that is towards the end of a seriesNight of Cake & Puppets

message 17: by Agnieszka (last edited Jun 01, 2018 12:41PM) (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 1347 comments FMC = female main character
MMC = maile main character

I'll Drink to That! - Wine
Duration:
5/1/18 - 5/31/18
Level: full glass (6+ books)
Completed: 14/6+

Types of wine glasses:
red wine glass (fuller and rounder with a larger opening) - read a book with a large mc The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths 3* 5/18 MMC
bordeaux glass (taller than traditional red wine glasses) - read a book with a tall character Erbarmen=The Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen 3* 5/5 MMC's former partner
burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - read a 400+ page book Too Hard to Handle by Julie Ann Walker 4* 5/3 413 pages
white wine glass (more U shaped and upright) - read a book that is written in the first person Stim by Kevin Berry 5* 5/13 MMC's POV
champagne flute (narrower than most wine glasses) - read a book about a person who is similar to you in some way Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline 5* 5/29 Vivian and I left the country we were both born as children and spent most of our lives in a different county
rose wine type glass I (a short bowl and a slight taper) - read a book with a young child in it Das Mädchen aus Brooklyn=La fille de Brooklyn by Guillaume Musso 6* 5/2 lit. translation: The Girl form Brooklyn - MMC has a son (todler)
rose wine type glass II (a slightly flared lip) - read a book where you learn something new The Kill Room by Jeffery Deaver 5* 5/9 - I learn always pretty much from his books - this time about food and the Carribean
dessert wine glass (should be smaller) - read a book with less than 150 pages One Night with her Roommate by Noelle Adams 4* 5/4 - 78 pages
pinot noir glass (balloon shaped) - read a book where the mc goes to a party Falling for Her Brother's Best Friend by Noelle Adams 4* 5/16 both MCs
chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - read a book where the mc gets kissed Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3 by Virna DePaul Bedding the Wrong Brother 4* 5/19 (185), Bedding the Bad Boy 4* 5/20 (198) & Bedding the Billionaire 4* 5/21 (225) Bedding the Bachelors #1-3 all of the MCs
sherry glass (a narrow taper) - read a book that is towards the end of a series Kidnapped by Dee Henderson 4* 5/31 last in series
stemless wine glass (limited risk of breakage) - read a book from your favorite genre Wild Ride by Julie Ann Walker 5* 5/10 romantic suspense
cordial glass (shot glass on a stem) - read a book where someone gets shot Lethal Homecoming by Lynette Eason 3* 5/11 a minor character
all purpose wine glass (a lower cost and increased efficiency) - read a general fiction book Wenn der Wind singt=Hear the Wind Sing by Haruki Murakami 3* 5/8

message 18: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne | 200 comments FINISHED
May: I'll Drink to That! - wine
8/6+

Types of wine glasses:

bordeaux glass - read a book with a tall character
Until You Loved Me Brenda Novak 5/5/18

burgundy glass - read a 400+ page book
Dark Queen Faith Hunter 5/2/18

champagne flute - read a book about a person who is similar to you in some way
Man Hands Sarina Bowen 5/7/18

rose wine type glass I - read a book with a young child in it
Porch Lights Dorothea Benton Frank 5/4/18

pinot noir glass - read a book where the mc goes to a party
Under Locke Mariana Zapata 5/5/18

chardonnay glass - read a book where the mc gets kissed
A Single Thread Marie Bostwick 5/3/18

stemless wine glass - read a book from your favorite genre
Right Where We Belong Brenda Novak 5/6/18

cordial glass - read a book where someone gets shot
Stillhouse Lake Rachel Caine 5/6/18

message 19: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 1470 comments Done!

The Challenge Factory
I'll Drink to That! - wine
Duration:
May 1 - 31, 2018

Progress: 6 out of 6+

mc = main character

Types of wine glasses:

Burgundy glass (the bowl is larger) - Read a 400+ page book
John Adams by David McCullough - **** - 5/1/2018 - 751 Pages

Rose wine type glass I (a short bowl and a slight taper) - Read a book with a young child in it
The Emerald City of OzEric Shanower - **** - 5/1/2018 - 120 Pages

Dessert wine glass (should be smaller) - Read a book with less than 150 pages
Giant Days, Vol. 4 by John Allison - ***** - 5/2/2018 - 112 Pages

Pinot noir glass (balloon shaped) - Read a book where the mc goes to a party
My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding by P.N. Elrod - ***** - 5/3/2018 - 310 Pages

Chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - Read a book where the mc gets kissed
Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs - ***** - 5/9/2018 - 308 Pages

Stemless wine glass (limited risk of breakage) - Read a book from your favorite genre
On the Edge by Ilona Andrews - ***** - 5/4/2018 - 309 Pages

The Emerald City of Oz by Eric Shanower John Adams by David McCullough Giant Days, Vol. 4 (Giant Days, #4) by John Allison My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding by P.N. Elrod On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15) by Patricia Briggs

message 20: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff 4/ ??

rose wine type glass II (a slightly flared lip) - read a book where you learn something newThe Tale of Hill Top Farm
chardonnay glass (has a wide mouth) - read a book where the mc gets kissed- Dreams of Gods & Monsters
sherry glass (a narrow taper) - read a book that is towards the end of a seriesNight of Cake & Puppets
all purpose wine glass (a lower cost and increased efficiency) - read a general fiction book- The Bellmaker

message 21: by Rissa (new)

Rissa | 563 comments Finished! See message 6! :)

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P One short! Next month will be better :)

Message 8

message 23: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2472 comments Read 13 books on post #4 - done with this challenge

message 24: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 340 comments done on message13 with half a glass of wine

message 25: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 2371 comments Update message 10 - 9 tasks completed

message 26: by Elle (last edited May 31, 2018 09:13PM) (new)

Elle (elleay) | 300 comments Challenge complete - full glass 9/6+!

Elle's Challenge (msg. #2)

message 27: by Agnieszka (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 1347 comments Updated message #18 - all 14 tasks completed :-)