Cosmo Readers discussion

The Queen of Hearts
This topic is about The Queen of Hearts
THE QUEEN OF HEARTS by Kimmery Martin

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marie // Callisto (mariecallisto) | 83 comments Mod
Hey everyone!
Finally we're reading a book in a month again. I hope you're as excited as I am.
The author kindly sent me a "Book Club Question Kit" via Twitter and I will spread some questions from time to time, so we can discuss them here. (If you want to follow her, her Twitter is @kimmerym) Please keep in mind that this discussion will contain spoilers.

If you are interested in the full Book Club Kit PDF with a letter to the reader, recipes and a reading playlist, please contact me via privat messages here on Goodreads.

Also, don't forget that we have an Instagram account as well and if you tag your pictures with #cosmoreaders, your pictures gonna get featured. Yes, I am shamelessly advertising and I'd love if you followed ;) But seriously, this book is so beautiful and instagram-worthy!

I hope it's that beautiful on the inside as well and I can't wait to finally read it. Are you planning on reading along?

Happy reading, everyone!

Marie // Callisto (mariecallisto) | 83 comments Mod
I've reached page 85 and it's so dramatic and entertaining! I can't see myself stopping anytime soon. :) I can tell that Zadie and Emma are quite different best friends and they truly love each other and though I find Zadie more likeable, Emma is more relatable, at least to me.