Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Organizing "My Books"

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie (BooksRUs) (katiesbooksrus) | 131 comments Hi! I was wondering if there was a way to add a column to "My Books" so we can organize not just by title, author, date added, date read, and rating, BUT we can also organize by the published by date. Not sure how that work, since the website basically has the same formatting for every page and this may mess that up. Just something I wanted to see if it's possible because I would love to see that myself.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7160 comments Katie wrote: "Hi! I was wondering if there was a way to add a column to "My Books" so we can organize not just by title, author, date added, date read, and rating, BUT we can also organize by the published by da..."

This is a question that should be asked in the Feedback group, but the answer is yes. Go to the settings menu toward the top of the page and you will see all of the columns you can add to My Books. This is done per shelf.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45482 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Feedback Group, or you may wish to use the Contact Us link on the Help page. Librarians can help with issues pertaining to specific book records or most related issues, but have no control over general site functionality or related issues. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.