Yo Whaddup?! It's 1x1 time!!! discussion

Start the 1x1 > Blue and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Hello:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I made one with Kor and you so two romance topics!

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Thank you!:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome! So a plot...

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Um... I don't really have a plot but we can think of one:)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe a girl exploring Paris one night and sees a handsome guy running from fan girls. At first she doesn't care until she goes to the cafe. The guy wakes up seeing he's in there knowing he had a hangover last night, Then he helps the girl order her food because she couldn't speak French since the waiter didn't understand. Then he fell asleep, drunk, then she put a stroke of naipolish on his hand. She left the cafe and the guy went all crazy trying to find the girl with that naipolish and her gets a lot of bad people. then the girl shows up ordering something and it's romance continuing forward.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Sure we can do that.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep had to remember all those things I used to do with friends :)

Okay which one do you want to be? the guy or girl??

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Cool:)

Actually I as thinking if it's okay to you. If I can be the guy and I could have a girl character in another romance one?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :) I usually get the guys on 1x1 but thanks :)

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Okay well it's because I'm not used to doing those kind of rp's. That's why I have another romance plot that I wanted too use not sure if you want to use it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

We can use it on the other one :)

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Okay:) So you can be a girl on your plot and I will be the guy I will share my plot soon.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :) First of all I need to do something on Polvor! Be right back!

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Okay sounds good:)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm back! Well I hope that works...okay so who creates their charrie first?

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Cool you can if you want:)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm on iPad and might getting reported so...

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments It's fine I'm on my ipod

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay lemme find pics.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Okay

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Allison Grande
Agee: 20
Appearance:
http://s3.favim.com/orig/45/girl-glas...
History:
All I came here to get a job in Paris. Then she saved up all of her money to get the tickets and vist the city of love. She didn't have enough time to figure out theme language and had terrible time listening. Now she is all tied up by meeting a handsom man that seems so strange to her.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments My plot

She was always miss popular but when she went on a family road trip she became someone else. She lost her sight and ended up becoming more of a freak then ever before. Until she met this guy from her school. A person that she thought hated her now defends her as she goes through the harsh times of being blind and getting through high school and being bullied.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Name: Jacob Cobalt
Appearance: http://divergentmovies.com/wp-content...
History: After loosing his parents he became a strong willed person that went on his career as an actor to work in Paris. He's a play boy that wants to find love and live his life. But instead he drinks and parties all night.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay i like that plot, we can use it for the other one.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Okay sounds good. Where will we do the other one?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

The one with kor

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Okay

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay ready?

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Yep

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Who starts??

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Can you please?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Allison was enjoying paris so far. The city of love is the best part of her day. But she didn't seem like it was good yet. She headed towards the park to sit and text her family back home.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Jacob walked around girls following him and squealing as if they were so in love with him. They were only in love with his looks and acting skills. Nothing was as it seems yes he is nice to them. He helps them and loves his fans but he wasn't in love with anyone else. No one can fill the space in his heart.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison looked up from her phone and saw a group of girls chasing a guy. She wanted to help but she didn't want to go into his private business. Allison stood up letting her brown hair bounce against her chest. She went tp her scooter and sat getting ready to move on.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments "Girls girl's I don't have anymore ink in my pen." He said to them. Trying to quiet them down. "I'll send you all autographs if you send my manager your addresses." he said to them meaning it. He always did that so things were easier to get rid of everything. He had to get to the set he was late and these girls weren't helping. "Girls I'm absolutely late." He explained to them getting a picture with them a few times.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison drove past them and mumbled to herself. "Boys here." She mumbled and continued driving. She let her hair blow in the wind as the helmet barely sat on her head.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Jacob looked up seeing Allison drive by he heard her. "Okay girls I need to go." His Agent picked him up driving him to the set. "Finally it took so long." He said to his agent relieved. He was glad to get to the set on time.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison was in front and stopped by a cafe. She went by the door and sighed.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments His Agent dropped Jacob off at the cafe ordering something seeing Allison his hood up so no on would recognize him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Alli went in and sat at the nearest table. The guy spoke to her in french and she answered. "What?"

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments Jacob went over. "He is asking what you would like to order." He translated for her the problem was he didn't know how to speak he only understand french.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you sir." She looked at the menu and pointed. The waiter looked puzzled.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments He repeated what that waiter said and pointed to what she wanted. So he would know.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 210 comments ((Is good reads acting weird to you?))

« previous 1 3