English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

Group read-alongs > May 2018 read-along

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (last edited Apr 27, 2018 06:54AM) (new)

Ken Fredette (klfredette) | 5222 comments Mod
For the month of May we have a problem, we have two books but they are to be published on May 30, 2018 they are: 1) Christoffer Petersen's book Blood Floe: Conspiracy, Intrigue, and Multiple Homicide in the Arctic Blood Floe Conspiracy, Intrigue, and Multiple Homicide in the Arctic (Greenland Crime Book 2) by Christoffer Petersen to be published May 30, 2018, Denmark. 2) Inger Wolf's book Frost and Ashes Frost and Ashes (Part of the Daniel Trokics Series) by Inger Wolf to be published May 30, 2018, Denmark. It is so late in the month I would probably put them in June. I may be surprised by additional books published during the month which I'll add at that time. We would have been OK because Quentin Bates book publication date was moved from May 3, 2018 to October 11, 2018 so now we are where we are. Light a fire under your favorite authors. Good reading.

message 2: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (new)

Christoffer Petersen will have a book published May 22, 2018 called The Last Flight: A short story of tragedy and grief in the Arctic The Last Flight A short story of tragedy and grief in the Arctic (Arctic Shorts Book 4) by Christoffer Petersen . Greenland.

message 3: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (new)

Torquil MacLeod has published a book May 4, 2018 called Malice in Malmö: The Sixth Inspector Anita Sundström Mystery Malice in Malmö The Sixth Inspector Anita Sundström Mystery (The Malmö Mysteries Book 6) by Torquil MacLeod . Sweden.

message 4: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (last edited May 08, 2018 05:33PM) (new)

Karl Ove Knausgård has written a book called Spring Spring by Karl Ove Knausgård it will be published May 8, 2018. Norway. This is general scandal-fiction.