Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Becoming a goodreads author

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Cheyenne (kelseycheyenneauthor) | 1 comments I uploaded my upcoming debut book (Betrayed by Kelsey Cheyenne). I filled out all the info - did the “this author isn’t found is this you?” And filled all that out. I see the book was created but it didn’t get linked to my (Kelsey Cheyenne) profile. Help? It’s been several days so i don’t know if it’s still in the process or what is going on.

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments This is not something a Librarian can help you with. If you have requested the Author Profile there is nothing else we can do. From comments I have read before it is unlikely for a profile with 1 book that has no data (ISBN/ASIN) to actually be approved for an Author.

message 3: by Cassandra (last edited Apr 27, 2018 06:31AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Kelsey wrote: "I uploaded my upcoming debut book (Betrayed by Kelsey Cheyenne). I filled out all the info - did the “this author isn’t found is this you?” And filled all that out. I see the book was created but i..."

You'll need to wait for a staff response to receive a GR author profile, it's not instant. Any questions should be directed to support, librarians are volunteers and can't help with this- https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta....

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14836 comments I believe staff are a bit backlogged at the moment.

Also, as Philip says, your book needs to have more data than just title and author. An expected publication date might help.