The Worlds Separated discussion

Human Lands > Higashi's School for the Gifted

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (last edited May 18, 2018 12:52PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 164 comments Mod
The human lands have multiple schools, but this is the most well known, and yet the smallest. It's a school of only a few hundred students, all hand picked by the Deity Higashi.

The Current Students are:

Kaiya Ember
Drake
Beth
Nemi Tsukareta

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya wheeled through the hallways of the school, headed to her first class of the day.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade walked inside, and looked around. She walked around the main hallway, looking at pictures of all the students. Her tail was wagging, happily.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments While not paying attention, Kaiya almost wheeled into Jade. She stood a few inches from Jade "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade looked at her, and smiled, with an exposed fang, from her obvious cat-like mouth. "Oh it's purrfectly fine." She stated, with a purr, while she stated the word perfectly.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya looked visibly relieved to not be in trouble with Jade "I'm Kaiya" She said, holding her hand out. She figured that Jade was a deity, but had no issue with it. Honestly, Kaiya thought the war was dumb.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade reached out and shook her hand, happily. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kaiya. Can I ask what..." She started, and gestured to the wheelchair.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya looked down shyly "I was in an accident when I was young, I've been bound to this chair since" She admitted, no longer meeting Jade's eyes.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade frowned and crouched down, looking over the wheelchair. "You want to walk again?" She asked, as she looked the wheelchair over, even closer.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya looked at the wheelchair, then back to Jade "Honestly, no" She answered. She knew that as long as she was in the chair, she wouldn't be forced to fight in a war she didn't support.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

"Is it about the war?" She asked, sounding sympathetic. "If it makes you feel any better, as a human, you will only be forced to make a choice to join it or not. I HAD to join it, as a deity."

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments "Yes it's the war, and while those in power will only give me a choice. My family will not, they are among the biggest supporters of the war. If I start walking again, I will be forced to fight by them" She admitted.

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

She nodded and pouted, yet again. "I gotcha. So, what is this place? I know it's a school, but it's so famous, and yet, so tiny as well. My school was grand and took up 10 city blocks."

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments "Its a school for the gifted, there are only a few hundred students and all of us are hand picked to attend. Its really an honor to attend here" Kaiya replied.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

"Wait, does that mean, I'm not allowed to be in here? My job is to walk around, and keep the peace, because we deities still wish to influence your kind."

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments "I mean a deity runs the school so, I dunno. I think you might be fine" Kaiya answered with a shrug.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

She smiled and pat Kaiya with her tail, happily, before reaching into her pocket for something. "I have something that I think would be great for a new friend to have."

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya watched with interest.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

She removes a luck charm from her pocket, and ties it to Kaiya's chair. "Here you go, it'll give you lots of good luck!"

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya lightly touched the charm "Thank you so much, I love it!" She exclaimed with a grin.

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

She grinned, and wrapped her tail around Kaiya. "You're welcome, you should probably get to class before you're marked late."

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

((headed to bed cause i work tomorrow morning))

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments ((Okay Sleep well!))

Phoenix~They/Them Drake entered, one hand in his pocket as he walked down, his other hand holding a cup of coffee that he got for himself.

Beth entered, music playing in her ears as she muttered: "I can't believe I have to go to school in one that was made by a deity." She frowned a bit as she looked around.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade looked at Drake, and Beth, and immediately ran to Beth, feeling something. She started looking Beth over, even going as far as trying to grab her arms. "You feel strange! Are you a deity at all?"

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya watched Jade run off. She sighed and started wheeling away. She thought more about her family, and how much she hated what they believed in.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

((Awwwww I wanna cry about that))

Phoenix~They/Them Beth frowned, not really liking to be touched so she yanked her arm away and said, "No I am not."

Jo walked in the school nervously and looked around.

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Her tail pet Beth's head a bit, and she smiled. "You have bad luck flowing out the wazoo! You want some help with that?"

Phoenix~They/Them Beth looked at Jade nervously "What do you mean?" She asked.

message 31: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya wheeled into a classroom, she went to her normal seat and pulled out a book to read while she waited for the others.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

"I mean, I can get rid of your bad luck!" She exclaimed happily.

Phoenix~They/Them "What bad luck?" She asked now serious with a frown.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

"Just standard bad luck." She stated, and started tying luck charms to Beth's fingers.

Phoenix~They/Them Beth frowned "I don't need help from anyone and I don't need help from a deity."

((I'm gonna make a bad luck deity who likes casting bad luck onto people which is why Beth is full of bad luck too))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Im assuming she knows btw because of the tail XD))

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

((hehehe awesome and yup!))

Jade frowns and continues as she tries tying the charms to her. "Hold still please."

Phoenix~They/Them Beth frowned annoyed.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade frowned again. "Are you okay? I'm trying to help you."

Phoenix~They/Them "I don't need help." She said.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade nodded and backed off. "S-sorry." She said, sounding sad. "I-I just wanted to help."

Phoenix~They/Them Beth crossed her arms, then turned to walk away.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

She pouted and looked around for something to do, not realizing someone had caught her kimono on an exposed screw.

Phoenix~They/Them Drake walked to Jade and said, "Hey."

Mal entered silently and looked around. They were posing as a student at this school, after all, they could stir a lot of trouble around others.

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade looked up at Drake and smiled. "H-hello. Did you need something?"

Phoenix~They/Them "Not really." He watched as Beth walked away "Don't mind her. She lost her parents in a war when she was younger. She's always blamed us, the deities, for the death of her parents." He said.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade nodded and frowned. "I was trying to help her though. She's so ungrateful."

message 48: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited May 01, 2018 08:28AM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Drake nodded "She doesn't really like people anyways, she usually stays her distance from others." He said with a sigh, then patted Jade's head and smiled "Maybe you can be the first to make her warm up to you. It is possible, but really hard and you need patience for her." He watched as Beth sat down, leaning against the wall and listening to music, ignoring people.

Mall looked at the locker and touched it, the lock clinking the ground as the locker swung open, spilling the contents out and they smirked and backed away, so no one knew they did it.

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

Jade grinned, pounced, and hugged Beth. "I wanna be friends!" She announced and wrapped her tail around Beth, not letting go.

message 50: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Kaiya left the class she was in, and started to wheel herself down the hallway again

« previous 1