The Murder on the Island Roleplay Group discussion

Outside > Jungle forest 3.0

Comments Showing 1-50 of 508 (508 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((The jungle forest is REALLY big...))

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments ((lol ikr))

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((yeah XD))

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((Who’s going to post first??))

message 5: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((Imma go make supper rl quick.))

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments "Eve, meet Jerry!" She pretended to make Eve (the bunny) to shake Jerry (the bat)'s hand.

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments ((ok))

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((k))

message 9: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((I’ll rp while it’s cooking.))

“EVIL!” Mari screamed, mad. BATS WERE SWEET AND INNOCENT!

message 10: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max stared at her. “I’m not evil!” He cried. “I was joking.” He laughed. “Are you guys coming to explore or not?”

message 11: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “You aren’t you said Jeffery was evil!”

message 12: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments "Mari, he was really just joking!"

message 13: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max raised his hands up. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” he said raising his hands up. “Why don’t you bring Jeffery along on our exploration?”

message 14: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((I have to go now! Rlly sorry. Thanks for rplaying with me though!!))

message 15: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I know! Maybe I was.”

message 16: by Lora (on hiatus) (last edited Apr 26, 2018 04:55PM) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She nodded in agreement.

message 17: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max laughed. “Whatever.”

message 18: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((Alright, I’m actually going now... hopefully we can continue later!))

message 19: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments ((bye!))

message 20: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mari gave a small smile.

message 21: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max snorted. “Okay, seriously, are you guys coming?”

message 22: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments "Ok, mom," she whined; sarcastically. Then she smirked. "Eve over here," she pets the bunny, then continued. "Will, stay with me." She ran over to him and poked Max on the shoulder. "What's about you? Want a squirrel?"

message 23: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 27, 2018 12:50PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Okay, sure but I don’t thi—-,” Max didn’t finish his sentence. Avelene darted up a tree, probably searching for a pet squirrel for him.

message 24: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments Avalene came back with two squirrels tucked under her arms. "Which one would you prefer? Mr. Fluffers," and pointed at the grey squirrel, "or Mr. Grumpy Pants?" The one that she pointed at was indeed, very grumpy.

message 25: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Uh, I think that one is going to bite my hand off if I touch it,” he said, pouting to the grumpy squirrel. He shrugged. “I guess I’ll have Mr. Fluffers.”

message 26: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She poked Mr. Grumpy Pants in the back, and it scratched at her. She shrugged, then let it go. She watched as it scurried away, then settled Mr. Fluffers on Max's shoulder. "Perfect. And just to tell you, Mr. Fluffers is well behaved and won't run away, unless it's in danger. Of course."

message 27: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max nodded. “Okay, cool.” He gently patted the squirrel’s head, and it made a pleased squeaking sound. “So, I assume you like animals, then,” Max said to Avelene.

message 28: by Lora (on hiatus) (last edited Apr 27, 2018 01:22PM) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She nodded. "Yup, what a surprise!" She laughed. "Now could you not? They're so adorable! Except for insects. I hate spiders and ants and earwigs and centipedes and basically all of them!" She burst out. Avalene was uncomfortable just thinking about them.

message 29: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max smirked. “What about butterflies?”

message 30: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She glared at him. "They're better than ants. At least."

message 31: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max burst out laughing. “Well, I guess that’s true.”

((we should probably wait for Ariel right?))

message 32: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments ((yeah, maybe Avalene and Max should just talk until Ariel comes. Then we can explore))

"What's your favorite animal?" She grinned. "Ants?"

message 33: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max made a chocking sound. “Uh, no. Ants are horrible. I’m more of a horses kind of guy. Or maybe even goats, since my family used to have goats when I was younger,” he smiled, recounting the memory. After a few seconds he said, “What about you? Bunnies?”

message 34: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((Okay!!))

message 35: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments "Yeah, bunnies. And ducks." After a second, she asked. "How was your family? Were they nice? Do you miss your parents? I know I don't."

message 36: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments ((lol bunnies and ducks are my real life favorite animals))

message 37: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 27, 2018 01:37PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max’s leg was starting to hurt, so he sat down on a nearby log. “My family wasn’t necessarily bad or anything like that,” he said.
“I was born in a small town, and in that town everyone was really poor. We mostly worked out in the crops, collecting corn and other things. We grew our own fruits and vegetables in our yards, and had our own goats to milk.
“When I was 11 my leg got infected, and my parents scraped all their money up to send me to a doctor. The doctors said the infection was too bad, so they amputated my leg. By then, my parents had basically no money, and it would be too much of a cost for them to raise me properly. I tried to get a job, but no one accepted me. So, my parents sent me here because they didn’t need to pay money to send me here.”

message 38: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “What were your parents like?”

message 39: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((aw, I love bunnies and ducks! So cute))

message 40: by Lora (on hiatus) (last edited Apr 27, 2018 01:43PM) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She hesitated, then gave him a hug. "I'm sorry," she said as she let go. Avalene leaned on a nearby tree to relax. "My family was like the classic fairy tale evil parents. They basically hated me. So, my brother and I would always sneak out during the night to practice hunting and defending ourselves, in case we need to use it against our parents. So, a few months ago, my brother was on a school trip and my parents cut my finger off in my sleep. And sent me here, but I already told you that. They are psychopathic freaks." She sniffed.

message 41: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mari came with a giant tarantula on her shoulder. Before snyone could harm it she screamed “DON’T HURT IT OR I MAY WANT TO KILL YOU!”

message 42: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She screamed and hid behind Max's back. "DO NOT TOUCH ME!!"

message 43: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Max doubled over in surprise. “HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET A FREAKING TARANTULA ON YOUR SHOULDER, MARI?!!”

message 44: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mari rolled her eyes “HAVEN’T YOU HEARD THEY AREN’T EVEN POISONOUS!” She said “Ugh.” She was a little mad if they wouldn’t hurt you why would you be scared!

message 45: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She whimpered. "If it was poisonous then I would have already killed it!"

message 46: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mari put the spider in her hand and kissed it on the cheek. “It’s cute!” She defended. She then saw a garder snake and picked it up with her other hand. Again before anyone could harm it she screamed. “Don’t kill it, it isn’t poisonous.”
And to awnser your question “I picked it up and put it on my shoulders! Duh!”

message 47: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “I know it’s not poisonous,” Max said. “But, I just want to know how you got it on your shoulder. I didn’t even know turantulas lived in this forest.”

message 48: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 189 comments She relaxed. "Oh, I'm not scared of snakes, don't you worry."

message 49: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Good.” She set the snake down to let it slither away “I still have the spider. He’s my pet, Washington D.C where I’ve always wanted to go.”

message 50: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 27, 2018 01:58PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Okay,” Max said. “Why don’t we explore now. Maybe you guys can find new pets to be-friend.” He pet Mr. Fluffers head as he spoke.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11