Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > I didn't write a book that showed up on profile

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick Sullivan | 9 comments Hi! As much as I love Spiderman, I promise I didn't write: Spidey Super Stories Vol 1 39. Currently the only books I've written are "Zombie Bigfoot", and "Deep Shadow" (which just went live!) There are also quite a few books I've narrated... but I didn't narrate this spiderman book either.

The not-my-book is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Help! Thanks!

Nick

message 2: by Mike (new)

Mike Marsbergen (mikemarsbergen) | 40 comments This happens when there are multiple people with the same name. It's a relatively simple fix to make—add an extra space in between the first and last names of the author—so I will start doing so. To be clear, you've only written the two you mentioned, and all the others should be transferred to a new profile?

message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick Sullivan | 9 comments Hi Mike!

I've written Zombie Bigfoot and Deep Shadow... I've also narrated all of the other ones on there EXCEPT that Spidey book that just popped up. About a year ago I asked a Librarian about the narrator ones and whether I should move those but she said they were part of my... can't remember the word she used and I can't find the message... part of my body of work or something to that effect. At some point I'll probably create a separate "narrator" profile, if there is such a thing. I've narrated over 400 books over the last 20 years.

Thanks for your help. For now, if you could remove the Spidey book I'd be grateful. Thanks! ~Nick

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike Marsbergen (mikemarsbergen) | 40 comments Okay, thanks for the clarification. I moved it to another profile. You should see it disappear from your page within 24 hours (probably less).

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25152 comments That comic shouldn't even be here; I've put in a request for deletion on the appropriate thread.