Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > 3 - Unlinkable Reading (34/250)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (last edited Apr 29, 2018 02:14AM) (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Not all reading is linkable via Goodreads. Maybe you've decided to read a magazine. Maybe you like to read fanfiction. Maybe you need to read your child's homework. Regardless, just let us know here. We are going to try to reach 250 "unlinkable" reads. You don't need to be specific. You can just let us know that you read 2 magazines. Or 7 news articles. Etc.

Milestones:34

message 2: by Biblio_philia (new)

Biblio_philia (biblio_philia_germany) I´ve read an article for uni about : "Auto( r )fiktionen. Literarische Verfahren der Selbstkonstruktion" ( Sorry, i have no idea how to translate this :-D )

message 3: by Gnoe (new)

Gnoe Graasland | 31 comments I have a huge Mt TBR of clippings/articles that I want to make a dent in by weaving them into my weekend reading. So far I've read 12 articles, mostly about migraine but also relating to more positive interests like music (Moby), donkeys and Ireland as a holiday location.

message 4: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1881 comments I read an excerpt of this book The Art of Escaping, from BookishFirst.com. Does that count?

I think reading posts on Goodreads should count! ;) lol

message 5: by Charvi (new)

Charvi (notjustfiction) A couple of blog posts and 2 fanfictions so far :)

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) My boyfriend has read 7 news articles.

This goal was obviously too lofty. But I'll keep it in mind for next time. I could have made a readathon out of just fanfiction. lol

message 7: by Shaelynn (new)

Shaelynn (seh79) | 36 comments Listened to the HBR podcast: Putting Leadership Back into Strategy

message 8: by Shaelynn (new)

Shaelynn (seh79) | 36 comments Listened to the HBR podcast: How to Become an Authentic Speaker

message 9: by Gnoe (new)

Gnoe Graasland | 31 comments a) Read 5 new articles from my Mt TBR of clippings about cinema, the colonial Dutch Indies, MSC (Mindfulness Self Compassion), Museum Register and found-paper art.

b) Also listened to episode 109 of the Reading Envy podcast if that counts :)

message 10: by Ana (new)

Ana (blackgoddessreviews) Womankind magazine issue #16 ed. Antonia Case

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) 34 total to this point

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.