Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Link Book to profile

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S. (new)

S. Mays | 13 comments Hello,

My book Curse of Wolf (Warrior of Souls Book 2) is not currently linked to my profile. My profile name was changed to S. Mays (or S. Mays) in December, but my pen name is S Mays on all other sites.

I have a note on my account that a librarian changed my name to comply with certain regulations.

I also noticed that my other book "Curse of Souls" now has two listings. One under S Mays (1 rating) and one under S. Mays (84 ratings). So I suppose the 1 rating one needs to be combined with the 84 ratings.

Since my author name is S Mays and I release under S Mays on other sites like Amazon, is this "S." going to be a problem for all books in the future?

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments The S Mays profile https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... had no followers or quotes, so there's no need to merge it.
I moved the books to the correct profile and the empty profile would be deleted by the cleaning script.

message 3: by Olivia (last edited Apr 26, 2018 01:42PM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments S,
your books will be uploaded to the profile name you are using on other sites.
The only solution is to add a book with ISBN/ASIN number before the automatic import or ask here to move the book to your profile when it's imported.