Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1) Darkness Dawns discussion

New Paranormal Warrior Romance Series.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ClareMarie ClareMarie Hello Goodreaders. I am looking for a new book series to binge on and hoping you can help me. I want a Paranormal Romance that deals with good Warriors fighting against evil. Would be awesome if the warriors were immortal who turned they mate/love into immortals as well. Some pregnancies would be even sweeter.

Here’s a few examples of books I’ve read and loved in the category I’m looking for to give you a better understanding.

Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1) by Dianne Duvall by Dianne Duvall in the Immortal Guardians series.

Tamed (Dark Protectors, #6.5) by Rebecca Zanetti by Rebecca Zanetti in the Dark Protectors series.

Awakened (Vampire Awakenings, #1) by Brenda K. Davies by Brenda K. Davis in the Vampire Awakening series.

Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1) by J.D. Tyler by J.D. Tyler in the Alpha Pack series.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has any suggestions.

ClareMarie.

message 2: by Jacqueline (last edited Jul 06, 2018 03:30AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jacqueline Moore How about Alyssa Day the Warriors of Poseidon, Also Alanea Alder the Bewitched and Bewildered Series and Kindred of Arkadia, Also you could try M.K. Eidem, S.E. Smith and Michelle Howard. There are so many good authors out there but these have to be among my favourites. There's also Milly Taiden Paranormal Dating Agency.

Let me know what you think!!
Jacqui