Adult Horror Book Club discussion

Reminder!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Bryant (scottbryant) | 42 comments Mod
Hi, everyone! Just wanted to remind guit all to purchase your copy of Bird Box by Josh Malerman before 5/1!

Also, on the same day I will be posting a new comment thread opening the subgenre nomination for June!

I will talk to you soon!

message 2: by Robert (new)

This book started with a bang! Has anyone else had a chance to start it?

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill Shumate | 29 comments I loved how this book started. I really had a hard time putting it down.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Me as well, Jill! I will try to get well into it tonight. Very fascinating.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill Shumate | 29 comments It is! I loved how it is wrote. I can’t wait to read his new book, Unbury Caro. I’m glad this book was selected for our first read!

message 6: by Leila (new)

Leila | 8 comments I FINALLY got to start last night (I'm a little late) but yeah it hits the ground running... liking it so far!

message 7: by Jill (new)

Jill Shumate | 29 comments Good Morning! How’s everyone doing? Just wanted to say “hi” and see what you guys think so far about the book. I’m excited for discussion. Have a fabulous day.😀📚

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky B. | 9 comments Mod
Ive already finished the book. I really enjoyed it! I can’t wait for everyone to finish it so we can discuss the ending!

message 9: by Jill (new)

Jill Shumate | 29 comments I’ve already finished it too. I’m excited to discuss!

message 10: by Robert (new)

I am really enjoying it! I am going to try to finish this weekend. Crazy at work lately so things have been slow for me on the group.

message 11: by Jill (new)

Jill Shumate | 29 comments Hi! I have been busy with work the last few weeks. Are we continuing the group? If we are what are we reading next.