Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Christian Romance Audiobooks Seeking UK Reviewers - UK Promo Codes Only

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Apr 28, 2018 10:44AM) (new)

Stephanie | 5 comments Free Audible Codes (UPDATE: Only UK available now) in exchange for honest reviews on Audible or Goodreads.

1. Wings of Love: Won the 2017 Romance Writers of America Golden Heart® Award for Romance with Religious or Spiritual Elements.

Will Reo Greene ever learn to say no? She's just finished organizing Lilac's first 5k race and is swamped with Online college exams. Now, the mayor wants her to collaborate with Jack Warfield to evaluate Main Street decoration proposals for the town's upcoming 250th anniversary. The last thing she wants is to work with the man who rejected her five years before, but the mayor is determined to make an example of the two former high school enemies. If Reo and Jack can collaborate for the good of the town, maybe everyone else will try to get along. Will past mistakes prevent Reo and Jack from discovering their true feelings?

https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Wi...
Wings of Love: A sweet small town contemporary romance

2. True Hearts: (The follow-up book to Wings of Love, but can be read as a stand alone.)

Lilac. Where paths cross, sparks fly and love blooms. Even though it sometimes feels like she lives in a fishbowl, hair salon manager Sunny DeStefano loves small-town life. When self-made businessman Buck Day returns to Lilac for a family wedding, Sunny realizes her feelings for him are as strong as ever. Will gossip and judgmental people keep them apart? Buck once believed that moving away from Lilac would help him escape his family's troubled past and get over his crush on Sunny. Now that he's back, he realizes he wants a family of his own. Will Sunny risk getting involved with a loner whose family is as broken as his?

https://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Tr...
True Hearts
Pamela Ferguson

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com (US)

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula Wilkinson | 7 comments I would like an audible code, thanks.
Pwilkinson101@gmail.com

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com (US)"
Will do -- thank you, Edward!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5 comments Paula wrote: "I would like an audible code, thanks.
Pwilkinson101@gmail.com"

Sure, Paula! US, right?

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Would love to listen to these. US codes please.jbarronowens@comcast.net. Thanx!

message 7: by Stephanie (last edited Apr 28, 2018 10:43AM) (new)

Stephanie | 5 comments Barron wrote: "Would love to listen to these. US codes please.jbarronowens@comcast.net. Thanx!"

I'm so sorry, Barron, I just ran out of US codes! I have another book coming out in about a month, and I'll keep you on my list and send you some then :-) Kind Regards, Stephanie

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Okay. Thank you!