Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

History Is All You Left Me
This topic is about History Is All You Left Me
History Is All You Left Me > Pages 197-253

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the thread to discuss pages 197-253 of History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera. Please keep discussion to this section of the book.

If you have not read this section yet, beware of spoilers in this thread!

Kira (shelfloving) | 19 comments My heart broke a little when Jackson unknowingly uses Griffin's kisses.

Kira (shelfloving) | 19 comments Wow, just wow. This section is tearing me up in so many ways. I cannot believe everything that is happening.

Adam Silvera is doing a great job with the characters though. I can totally understand where Wade is coming from, where Griffin cannot let go, where Theo is selfish but also holding on.

When I first started reading this book I did not know anything about it really and I just got a "suicide" vibe from what was happening. We learned how Theo drowned but we learned more about the events around the drowning and now I am back to thinking maybe it was more then an accident.

This section...wow.

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Wooooaahhhhh did not see the Griffin/Wade hook up coming AT ALL. Jackson using all the kisses that Griffin taught Theo was so sad. While Jackson’s anger in this section annoyed me, it really made sense. People can react in anger and jealousy when it comes to feeling betrayed by the person they love, resulting in really selfish actions (hooking up with Wade, everything with Jackson, etc). I feel like this book capture grief so well.