Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

History Is All You Left Me
This topic is about History Is All You Left Me
History Is All You Left Me > Pages 121-196

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the thread to discuss pages 121-196 of History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera. Please keep discussion to this section of the book.

If you have not read this section yet, beware of spoilers in this thread!

Kira (shelfloving) | 19 comments It was hard to read about Theo's death, how Jackson was there. I hate "what ifs" and the whole situation is a big what if. What if Jackson had not let Theo go in by himself? What if Jackson had ran to Theo instead of the life guard. What if Griffin had not called him that day, that moment. What if what if....

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
WHAT THE HECK DID GRIFFIN AND THEO DO IN JUNE?!?!!! I love the way these little hints are sprinkled in throughout the story and if you blink you’ll miss them!

We finally learn how Theo dies in this section and that’s super rough. I’m wondering if we’ll get the whole story from Jackson’s perspective and get more details as to what happened. I’m guessing they’ll maybe visit the spot Theo died in while they’re in California.

I love how much life Adam Silvera has given to Theo although he has no POV in this story. He really allows Griffin to kind of paint us a picture of him.

My heart still hurts for Wade, though. 😔

Kira (shelfloving) | 19 comments Riley wrote: "WHAT THE HECK DID GRIFFIN AND THEO DO IN JUNE?!?!!! I love the way these little hints are sprinkled in throughout the story and if you blink you’ll miss them!

We finally learn how Theo dies in thi..."

I love(hate) these hints too! I need to know now!

I really really really want to know what happened with their relationship with Wade. I get that people change and high school to college to graduation are the most volatile times but Theo supposedly was the glue for the relationship with Wade and Griffin so I really want to know what happened to spoil it

Andrea (booksandscribbles) | 32 comments Mod
There are so many hints about what lead up to the day Theo died. I love that they are kind of subtle and just keep me wanting to read more.
I also love how through both Griffin's and Jackson's memories we see Theo grow and change as time passed.