GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Kalorama Road
This topic is about Kalorama Road
Seeking Reviews For Supernatural Thriller

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E. (new) - rated it 5 stars

E. Billups (edenisebillups) | 3 comments Hi All,

I'm looking for reviews of my recently released third novel, Kalorama Road. I willing to do a review for a review. I can provide the file in mobi, PDF, and epub. If interested let me know and I will send immediately.

Happy reading everyone!! :-)

message 2: by Elliot (new)

Elliot James (elliotjames599) Hi, I'd like to read it if you can send me a copy in Mobi :)

message 3: by E. (new) - rated it 5 stars

E. Billups (edenisebillups) | 3 comments Elliot wrote: "Hi, I'd like to read it if you can send me a copy in Mobi :)"

Hi Elliot,

I'm not sure if you received my first response. I can send you the mobi file. Please let me know where to send and I will immediately

Thanks for your interest!!

E. Denise Billups

message 4: by Elliot (new)

Elliot James (elliotjames599) Hello, I probably missed it, I can't always get onto the site. If you can send it to my email address ElliotJames803@Gmail.com, if you can't let me know and I'll find another way to receive it.
Always willing to help a fellow Author, especially one with such an interesting looking book!
Elliot James

message 5: by E. (new) - rated it 5 stars

E. Billups (edenisebillups) | 3 comments Elliot wrote: "Hello, I probably missed it, I can't always get onto the site. If you can send it to my email address ElliotJames803@Gmail.com, if you can't let me know and I'll find another way to receive it.
Al..."

Hi Elliot

Sorry I missed this yesterday. I've sent the file via email. I hope you enjoy the book.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Denise