Philip José Farmer's Wold Newton Universe discussion

Thanks!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Win (new)

Win Scott Eckert (win_scott_eckert) | 37 comments Thanks for setting this up, guys. Looking forward to geeking out with you. :-)

message 2: by Will (new)

Will Emmons | 40 comments Mod
I wanted to migrate away from FB for a little bit but still have a venue for this stuff. I also reckon our current base is probably on here and somewhere out here is our base that we haven't connected to yet. :-)

message 3: by Win (new)

Win Scott Eckert (win_scott_eckert) | 37 comments FB is (marginally) fine for soundbite awareness, but horrible for in-depth creatively mythographical discussions. The old Yahoo groups(s) had some of that, but it always devolved into discussions of comic book superheroes. I am thrilled that you've set this up.

message 4: by Will (new)

Will Emmons | 40 comments Mod
Win wrote: "FB is (marginally) fine for soundbite awareness, but horrible for in-depth creatively mythographical discussions. The old Yahoo groups(s) had some of that, but it always devolved into discussions o..."

Comic book superheroes are cool--I'm sure some day you and I will get around to discussing the Justice Society--but there's already a lot of places for those conversations. Your old Philosophy of the Wold Newton Universe guidelines make clear how easy it can be for them to steal the show.