What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > He Rejected His Mate; Werewolf Romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sahara (new)

Sahara (reviewerofallthingsromantic) | 2 comments Hey everyone! Basically, this novel includes the following

1) Heroine: virgin, possibly werewolf
2) Hero: definitely werewolf, grovels for rejecting his mate, sleeps with other women
3) I do remember a scene where heroine locks herself in her house and the hero (I think) somehow gets in with force to apologize. When they start having sex where the heroine gets really embarrassed by referring to the hero's penis with some cheesy term. She says basically "sorry I've read alot of romance novels." Hero feels bad she had settle for reading romance while he ignored her for years.

And that's it...I will update if I remember more. Thanks for all your suggestions!

message 2: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 51 comments Sounds familiar maybe this Carnal Secrets by Suzanne Wright ?

message 3: by Sahara (last edited Apr 26, 2018 08:30PM) (new)

Sahara (reviewerofallthingsromantic) | 2 comments Nicola wrote: "Sounds familiar maybe this Carnal Secrets by Suzanne Wright ?"

Can't be the one, the heroine in Carnal Secrets isn't a virgin and the hero has a brain disease which I know for sure isn't right. Thanks for the guess

message 4: by Amy*skye.rhyme (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 184 comments Sahara wrote: "Hey everyone! Basically, this novel includes the following

1) Heroine: virgin, possibly werewolf
2) Hero: definitely werewolf, grovels for rejecting his mate, sleeps with other women
3) I do reme..."

I'm going to follow along with your search. A hero who rejects his mate and then has to grovel his ass off to get her back is one of my favorite plot devices. Unfortunately, without a few more details I can't help you figure it out. If you recall anything else, even if it's a rather vague guess, I might be able to come up with some possible matches. Do you remember any specific scenes? Or maybe why he rejected her?

message 5: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Following

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 556 comments I think this is Shades of Moon Shades of the Moon Book 1 by Ella Price