You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Themed Reads: Preparation > May 2018 - Books Announced

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Apr 26, 2018 07:43AM) (new)

Sarah | 18231 comments We will be reading The Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse by Louise Erdrich, nominated by Janice, and The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith, nominated by Silver, for the May group reads.

message 2: by Sarah (last edited Apr 26, 2018 07:43AM) (new)

Sarah | 18231 comments @Janice and Silver - are you good to lead the discussions for the books you nominated?

message 3: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 51936 comments Yes, I will lead. I will be gone from May 22 to 29th, so will need some assistance while I'm away. There is little to no internet or cell phone reception there.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 18231 comments Thanks Janice. Not a problem. Looks like there will be plenty of people discussing that one and I'll keep an eye out.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 18231 comments Oopsie, accidently listed Lisa as the person who nominated Mr Ripley but it was in face Silcver. I've amended the posts above.

message 6: by Sandra, Moderator (new)

Sandra (sanlema) | 9807 comments Just made synapse and realized The Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse will fit the task Sagittarius/Archer/book by a Native American author or about Native American culture, in the ZZ Challenge.

I will get the book this afternoon. Not sure if I can start on the 1st, but I am very excited about it.

message 7: by Renee (new)

Renee (elenarenee) | 1650 comments I am going to try and read both. Time may hinder but i am going to try.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.