Aussie Readers discussion

If Kisses Cured Cancer
This topic is about If Kisses Cured Cancer
Our Authors Spotlight > 3 Free Paperback review copies of If Kisses Cured Cancer up for grabs.

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (last edited Apr 26, 2018 01:40AM) (new) - added it

Tim | 39 comments Hi Guys,

My upcoming novel If Kisses Cured Cancer will be released this May and I'm offering 3 Goodreads members a free paperback copy for review.

The first three people who reply to this post with a 'yes' qualify. I'll then be in touch to get the best address to send them to.

Aussie-based readers only please.

If Kisses Cured Cancer by T S Hawken

Here's the blurb for your reference:

If Kisses Cured Cancer

A story about life in a growing coastal town, falling in love and stealing shopping trolleys.

‘A refreshing take on young love poisoned by life-threatening illness. Heartfelt, honest and surprisingly funny.’ – Jodie How.

Matt Pearce is depressed, working an uninspiring job and lacking any prospect of dragging his life out of mediocrity. That is until he meets Joy: a cancer survivor who lives beyond the rules of normal people.

As the pair go on a series of unusual dates - from hijacking fish n chip orders, to ‘extreme people watching’ at the airport – their love for each other grows. But Joy’s past is about to catch up with her, and a hidden secret could tear the two apart forever.

If Kisses Cured Cancer is a quirky look at finding love in unlikely places. It is about the importance of connecting with those around you, enjoying every moment and not being afraid to go skinny dipping in the forest. It will have you in tears of joy, tears of sorrow and tears of laughter.

Veronica ⭐️ | 2270 comments Yes. Sounds like a good read. I’d love a copy

Deborah Ideiosepius | 1894 comments Yes. I think I would enjoy that.

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 72348 comments Mod
Congratulations Tim on your upcoming release!

message 5: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Geez, that was quick :-) Who's going to be the lucky last?

message 6: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim | 39 comments Brenda wrote: "Congratulations Tim on your upcoming release!"

Thanks, Brenda. Looking forward to it getting out into the world. For some reason I'm more nervous about this one than I have been with my other novels.

message 7: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim | 39 comments So, two down, just one left!

Let me know who else is interested and I'll get the last copy out to you ASAP.

Sharon | 4830 comments Sounds like a great book, Tim. I'd love a copy, but I'm guessing I'm probably too late. Congratulations on the new novel I'm sure it will be a great success 😊

message 9: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim | 39 comments Sharon wrote: "Sounds like a great book, Tim. I'd love a copy, but I'm guessing I'm probably too late. Congratulations on the new novel I'm sure it will be a great success 😊"

You're lucky number 3, Sharon. I'll message you shortly to get your postal address.

Sharon | 4830 comments Oh how lucky am I. 👏👏😊 Thank you so much, Tim 😊

Sharon | 4830 comments Have sent you a message with my details 😊

message 12: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Tim wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Congratulations Tim on your upcoming release!"

Thanks, Brenda. Looking forward to it getting out into the world. For some reason I'm more nervous about this one than I have been wit..."

I'm sure nerves are perfectly normal :) You'll be fine and so will your book!

Deborah Ideiosepius | 1894 comments Hi Tim, it's been a while since I was online (a lot of commuting happening in my life right now) I have not lost interest and I have messaged you, I hope it went through?
GR is sometimes a bit obstinate about letting me message friends who are also authors.

Veronica ⭐️ | 2270 comments I’ve messaged. Thanks for the offer Tim.

message 15: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim | 39 comments Deborah wrote: "Hi Tim, it's been a while since I was online (a lot of commuting happening in my life right now) I have not lost interest and I have messaged you, I hope it went through?
GR is sometimes a bit obst..."

Hi Deborah,

Strange, the message didn't come through for some reason. You can always email me directly if that suits? tim@timhawken.com

Thanks a lot, I'll get a copy out to you and the others this week!

Tim

message 16: by Tracey Allen (last edited May 01, 2018 07:46AM) (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments And if anyone missed out, you can enter my giveaway to win a signed copy at Carpe Librum here: http://www.carpelibrum.net/2018/05/in...

Good luck!

message 17: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Houllis | 32 comments yes love a copy

message 18: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Stacey wrote: "yes love a copy"

Stacey, the three have been given away :) But click on Tracey's link and you can go in the draw to win!

message 19: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Stacey wrote: "yes love a copy"

Thanks Brenda! There’s still time to enter the giveaway to win a copy Stacey. Good luck.

message 20: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Houllis | 32 comments i tried to enter see what happens.

message 21: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Stacey wrote: "i tried to enter see what happens."

Thanks Stacey, your entry was received. Good luck :-)

message 22: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Houllis | 32 comments thanks glad read books i love reading a wide variety of Authors.

Sandy | 69 comments Hey Tracey and Tim, I just finished reading "If kisses cured cancer", enjoyed it, thanks a lot. ;)

message 24: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Sandy wrote: "Hey Tracey and Tim, I just finished reading "If kisses cured cancer", enjoyed it, thanks a lot. ;)"

So glad you enjoyed it Sandy, and I know Tim will be too :-)

message 25: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim | 39 comments Sandy wrote: "Hey Tracey and Tim, I just finished reading "If kisses cured cancer", enjoyed it, thanks a lot. ;)"

Thanks a lot, Sandy!

Sandy | 69 comments Tim wrote: "Sandy wrote: "Hey Tracey and Tim, I just finished reading "If kisses cured cancer", enjoyed it, thanks a lot. ;)"

Thanks a lot, Sandy!"

Tim, tell me who they are please!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...