The Post Card Exchange discussion

Long Island Aquarium Postcards

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Hi Everyone! I live in NY and visited the Long Island Aquarium today with a friend of mine. While there I picked up 4 postcards that are waiting to be sent out. If anyone is interested please let me know. I will send them to the first 4 people to respond.

Ivana - Diary of Difference (diaryofdifference) | 17 comments I would love to get one! I can send you one from the UK as well :)

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie (katie_b_) Hi! I would love one! I can send you a card for Canada in return! I’ll PM you :)

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (katie_b_) Sorry *from Canada

message 5: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 91 comments I would love one!

message 6: by Alexandra Heep (new)

Alexandra Heep | 12 comments I would love one, please. I live in the Chicago area.

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Ivana & Katie I got your msgs. Kristina & Alexandra can you PM me your info please. Thanks!

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments That’s all 4! Thanks everyone!

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Kristine and Alexandra I received both of your messages and will get back to you later today. Thanks!

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Hi guys! I’m a total spaz and put the post cards into a library book that I had in my car. I thought I already had sent them out but apparently not. Thank goodness I found them before returning it. I’ll send them out tomorrow along with an extra one for each of you as an apology for the delay. Sorry for being such a space cadet!!!

message 11: by J (new)

J Ruth (jowenahruth) | 55 comments im interested!

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Hi Jowenah-I’m out of the post cards from the aquarium but I’m happy to send you another postcard. Message me. Thanks.