Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

For the Blogless > Kate's Book Nook

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Okay, I am abandoning my blog for the first time ever. But with the amount of activity I'll be doing on this group, I figured I might as well just keep it to the group. YAY!!!!!

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Okay, I am going to do better this time!

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Happy belated 30th!

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) wrote: "Happy belated 30th!"

Thank you!

message 6: by Angie ☯ (new)

Angie ☯ | 136 comments Hey Kathryn / Kate, I hope you are enjoying your celebrating!

message 7: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1881 comments Have fun with your sister! Hope to get to read a little bit! ;) Happy belated birthday!! Dirty 30! haha. Isn't it weird to age after like 25? I feel like I still AM 25 and I'm going to be 32!!

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Elyse wrote: "Have fun with your sister! Hope to get to read a little bit! ;) Happy belated birthday!! Dirty 30! haha. Isn't it weird to age after like 25? I feel like I still AM 25 and I'm going to be 32!!"

Completely! It is so weird.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Okay, this time I really am going to do better, you guys. I am going to post and read. And maybe actually really read and not just listen to a book. Fingers crossed.

message 10: by Vicki Willis (new)

Vicki Willis | 73 comments Good luck Kathryn!

message 11: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1881 comments You got this! I'm starting my prepping today!

message 12: by Ann A (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 576 comments Kathryn CA wrote: "Okay, this time I really am going to do better, you guys. I am going to post and read. And maybe actually really read and not just listen to a book. Fingers crossed."

Reading...listening...it's all bookish, it all counts, and it's all great! Can you tell I'm excited for the Readathon? ;)

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Ann A wrote: "Kathryn CA wrote: "Okay, this time I really am going to do better, you guys. I am going to post and read. And maybe actually really read and not just listen to a book. Fingers crossed."

Reading......"

The last couple I haven't even really listened... so I'm just hoping this one will be altogether better. I'm really thinking the BINGO will help me to find the joy that I had back when I first joined. Now its become a bit routine and I'm hoping to change that.

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) HOUR 1 - Listening to Queen of Shadows

First Vlog posted: https://youtu.be/oZ34uoCGmRM

No food consumed yet, but that is about to change. Oh food sweet food!

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 74 comments I'll watch your videos after the readathon! Have fun and good luck!

message 16: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1881 comments I want to get to Queen of Shadows this year!

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Elyse wrote: "I want to get to Queen of Shadows this year!"

I'm really enjoying it so far. It's been so long since I've enjoyed YA that it is nice to find a series I am enjoying so much!

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) My second Readathon Vlog Update will be live in about 5 minutes here: https://youtu.be/Baiq5knLWb0

message 19: by Liora (new)

Liora (chinquapin) | 40 comments I am watching your vlogs 😊. Keep it up cause they are great! I am a regular watcher of your YouTube channel as I am also a cross stitcher.

message 20: by Elsi (new)

Elsi (elsielsi) | 110 comments I'll watch your vlogs right after the readathon ends! Keep up the good work!

message 21: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) Liora wrote: "I am watching your vlogs 😊. Keep it up cause they are great! I am a regular watcher of your YouTube channel as I am also a cross stitcher."

Really? Wow, what a small world! Thank you so much!

Vlog 3 - https://youtu.be/GwF75ELJVCg

message 22: by Ann A (last edited Oct 21, 2018 07:39AM) (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 576 comments Stellar job as usual, hosting the GR group, Kate! Many thanks to you and Gabby!

message 23: by Susan (new)

Susan | 469 comments Kathryn, we missed you this readathon! I hope all is well for you.