Making Connections discussion

MC BLOG TOURS COMPLETED > Darkest Embrace by Robyn Pierce ~ 8/25-8/31/14

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Title: Darkest Embrace
Author: Robyn Pierce
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Synopsis:

While running away to escape the actions of her deceased father, Elyssa Smith is caught in the worst storm that Lanistter Isle has ever seen, forcing her to seek shelter in the only place nearby -- Lanistter Castle. Soon, however, it's made clear that the inhabitants of the castle are the ones she's running away from in the first place.

Zeke Lanistter is the head of the European Lanistter branch -- and a sadist through and through. He has bloody plans for Elyssa, and will stop at nothing to get rid of her.

Reid Lanistter is known by many for his womanizing. But when Elyssa enters the castle, he does all he can to protect her from Zeke, unexpectedly morphing into a one-woman man.

In a sinister turn of events, Reid becomes the danger to Elyssa's life, and it’s Zeke who finds himself doing whatever he can to protect Elyssa.

Info about the Tour:

This blog tour will run from August 25th – 31st, 2014. The dates are on a first come, first serve basis.

We are looking for hosts for reviews, interviews, and/or promo posts (these are limited to 3 total promo spots for the tour- first come, first serve) . There will be a blog tour-wide giveaway that all participants may include in their post.

If interested in hosting a stop during this tour, please leave your email with your preferred date, type of stop (review/promo/interview/guest post) and link to your website/blog.

Reviewers will be emailed an ecopy (available in .mobi, .ePub, & .PDF). All review posts will be eligible for the tour-long Giveaway.

If you sign up, I will send a confirmation email to everyone along with the schedule. A reminder of the scheduled stops will be sent to everyone 1 week in advance. If, at that time, any blogger is scheduled for a review on the tour and finds themselves rating the work under 3 stars, we request that the tour stop become promo only (your review may be posted after the tour stop), or that blogger will be asked to excuse themselves from the tour.

Thanks to all who join the Blog Tour!!!

message 2: by Shannon (last edited Aug 26, 2014 06:25AM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments August 25th:

PRUFreads - Promo

These are but Shadows - Promo

message 3: by Shannon (last edited Aug 29, 2014 07:16AM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments August 26th:

Beanie Brain Reader - Review

message 4: by Shannon (last edited Aug 29, 2014 07:16AM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments August 27th:

Making Connections Blog - Interview

message 5: by Shannon (last edited Aug 29, 2014 07:17AM) (new)

message 6: by Shannon (last edited Aug 25, 2014 06:54PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments August 29th:

The Avid Reader - Promo

message 7: by Shannon (last edited Sep 02, 2014 02:36PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments August 30th:

Tana Rae Reads - Promo

Shut Up And Read - Promo

message 8: by Shannon (last edited Aug 19, 2014 04:02PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments August 31st:

Judith Leger - Promo

Nancy (The Avid Reader) (magickofbooks) | 46 comments I can do a promo on August 29th.

Email: theavidreader@hotmail.com
Blog: http://the-avidreader.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Nancy (The Avid Reader)

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Nancy (The Avid Reader) wrote: "I can do a promo on August 29th."

Thanks Nancy!

message 11: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 5378 comments Mod
 photo DarkestEmbrace.jpg

message 12: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 10 comments I can do interview on 28th of August for my blog: http://ogigeorgiev.wordpress.com/

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabasset) | 1 comments This Book sounds wonderful!

message 14: by Ognian (new)

Ognian Georgiev (ognian_georgiev) | 10 comments Robyn Pierce is one of the youngest indie authors around. She already wrote 5 books of her Lanistter Chronicles and now we would like to put on your attention the first one. You may enjoy her covers, as well. I said her, because she did them by herself. Ready, set, goooo, it’s time for an interview

description

ROBYN PIERCE: I WORKED 8 YEARS ON MY LANISTTER SERIES

message 15: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Ognian wrote: "Robyn Pierce is one of the youngest indie authors around..."

Thanks so much for your post Ognian!

message 16: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments I am an avid reader (bookworm ) and like to do honest book reviews for authors and will post them on both Amazon and Goodreads. I would love to read your book, either by hardback or by EBOOK (Mobi format prefer- otherwise pdf as I have an Amazon kindle). Please let me know.
Thank you,
Lisa Foster RN, Forensic genealogist

Email: underwood222@Comcast.net or
send books to: underwood222@kindle.com or
Reviews: underwood222.wordpress.com
mail to: 1380 Aptos Creek Ct, Plumas Lake, CA 95961-9032
---------------------------------