Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Sweet Wicked Nights, Sexy Paranormal Romance, First 4 Chapters [closed]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments Hi, my name is Lee. Looking to see if any beta readers are interested in reading and giving feedback to my paranormal romance: Sweet Wicked Nights. I have the first 4 chapters ready. This will be book one in my Immortal Lovers series. Warning, this is a sexy read and can be categorized as erotic romance. If interested, please shoot me an email: riku06@gmail.com or reply back with your name and contact. Thank you so much.

SWEET WICKED NIGHTS:

The long awaited Mate Hunt, an event that only happens once every hundred years for an entire year, has finally arrived. Peace treaties and rules that garners the weak no longer apply. Anything goes. Mates can finally be acquired by force.

For Witch Hermit, AURORA NIGHT, that means trouble. However, for this year’s Mate Hunt, Aurora has the perfect plan to safely live through the year without the chaos immortals are embracing. She is going to make a mate repellent potion that will make even the most potential mate look the other way. The only problem: the last two ingredients are located deep in the Forest of Moriya, inside demon territory.

KANE, the Forgotten Werewolf, has live in the Forest of Moriya for nearly a century with no memories of his identity or past. He lives as a predator and craves the thrill of chaos. Until one fateful night. Aurora becomes his latest conquest and Kane is determined to claim her at all cost.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Todd | 5 comments Hi Lee, I'm Laura, I have never beta read before but was interested. I read a lot of fiction and fantasy books maybe even too much lol. I was scanning the page and your story caught my eye the small description you gave sounds exciting and amazing, and I would love to give it a read if I can :) lolly2k12@googlemail.com

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments Hi Laura,
Thank you so much for your interest! I will send you an email with the chapters.

Laura wrote: "Hi Lee, I'm Laura, I have never beta read before but was interested. I read a lot of fiction and fantasy books maybe even too much lol. I was scanning the page and your story caught my eye the smal..."

message 4: by Michaela (new)

Michaela York | 4 comments Hi lee I am interesting in beta reading for you

message 5: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments Hi Michaela,
Thank you for your interest. If you can provide me your email address, I will send you information regarding the story. Thank you.

Michaela wrote: "Hi lee I am interesting in beta reading for you"

message 6: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Hello Lee, I will also beta-read for you. Please send the attachment to s.davis2016@hotmail.com

I will make small notes or suggestions if needed, and if I find myself to start skimming I will highlight the area for you. Thanks,

S L