Our Shared Shelf - NYC discussion

May/June 2018 > May/June Book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle Murray (aestheticgabe) | 8 comments Mod
Since the original OSS group is voting for a book for May/June. I was curious which books on the list, you would be interested in reading? I do think it is much easier and simpler to follow the original OSS group, but since there are so many great books on the roster for this month, I don't see why we couldn't pick and agree on one of our own if we wanted. Just putting that out there. How do we feel about that? What is everyone currently reading from OSS? I'm on Heart Berries. Trying to see if we can't have a meet-up very soon to discuss our group and the books we are reading. Let me know.

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Hey! I see that the book is "The Hate U Give". I just joined this group. Is there a meet-up date coming up?

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle Murray (aestheticgabe) | 8 comments Mod
I’m hoping to organize a meet-up on June 24th to discuss the book. Been a bit busy. Would you be interested in helping organize that event? Could use more than two hands haha.

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Thanks for the response! Sorry I didn't see it until now. Not sure I can be of much help, as I wouldn't have the hosting space and it is unclear if I can make the 24th. Good luck, and I'll keep posted!