Pirate Kingdoms Rp Group discussion

Milk Red > The Deck

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) Jansen walked out of his Captain's quarters and proceeded to look out over the water.

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Az was standing by the railing, looking out over the water. It was a slightly windy day, and she liked the cold.

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "Hey Az, anything interesting happen today?" he asked.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She turned, "Oh! Hello, and no, nothing knew." her eyes glinted, "It's been awhile since we have had a fight of any sort..."

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "Yeah, it has. You know, I've been thinking, I feel like I'm not fit to be captain. I just got this from my dad, but I don't think I'm strong, and probably not brave. So, maybe you could be captain from now on?" he said. He really loved being captain, but he didn't want to drag his crew down.

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Az turned to him and cracked a smile, "Hey!" she said. "Nope. I don't lead. I fight."

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "Are you sure. I feel like I'm just going to bring this ship down with all you guys in it." he said.

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Nah, you're fine," she said.

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "Okay, I guess." he said.

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded, "After all, all I do is follow my captain and then I fight and kill I have learned no skills in giving orders." she chuckled.

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "You're sweet." He said.

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She looked at him, absolutely horrified and offended.

((LOL!))

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "Sorry, I don't get why you're like that." He laughed.

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She frowned, "Because I am not sweet," she said. "Far from it."

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "Okay, think what you like." he said.

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Az glared spitefully at him.

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) Jansen wondered why someone would be angry about being called sweet.

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((haha! SHE CAN!!!!))

Az finally shrugged and looked over at the water again.

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) "I think it's time for dinner, do you want to come?" he asked.

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "sure," she answered and started walking along with him.