The Murder on the Island Roleplay Group discussion

Outside > Wall 2.0

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia sat close to the wall, punching the grass angrily. Dirt flung up everywhere, her hands and finger nails coated with grass and mud. She was furious, abesoluelty furious with everybody and everything.

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia was sitting with her back to the wall, coughing.

message 4: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 25, 2018 02:43PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia turned around to look at the girl. She had short brown hair, and big brown eyes. Julia stared at her, angrily. “What are you going out here?” She asked, trying to scrape some of the dirt off her hands and wrists.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia jumped up, her pale face looked afraid. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't see you."

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia scowled and continued scraping dirt off her hands. “It’s fine, I guess,” she responded. The air outside was hot and muggy. Crickets chirrped in the distance, and mosquitoes flew around Julia’s face, making her constantly have to fling her hands at them in attempt to shoo them away.

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia bit her lip, a look of complete terror on her face.

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia looked at her again. “What’s your name?” She asked, he voice not as angry anymore. “I haven’t seen you before. Or heard of you. I’m guessing you’re a quiet kid, because if you were a trouble maker I would’ve heard about you. I hear about everything.”

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia nodded, paused to cough in her sleeve, and then said, "Olivia."

message 10: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 25, 2018 03:03PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia nodded, a small jerk of her chin, and stood up. “I’m guessing you saw my whole fit, huh? Well, I’m sorry you had to see that, since I probably looked like a gorilla with it’s head chopped off.” She started scrubbing her hands furiously against her jeans. She was trying to get the remaining dirt off, but by doing that, was actually rubbing it into her skin more than anything.

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "It's fine," she said, her throat was sore so her voice sounded raspy. She stood up and limped toward the girl.

message 12: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 25, 2018 03:09PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia raised a brow. “Are you okay?” She asked, noticing Olivia’s limp.

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia stopped and looked down at her leg, "Oh, definitely," she said. "I've had this most of my life."

message 14: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia had her arms crossed over her chest, her expression blank. “Oh,” she said. “That sucks.”

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She shrugged, "Not once you get used to it," she coughed again.

message 16: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 25, 2018 03:23PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia studied Olivia for a few seconds, then used her boot to kick the dirt she’d clawed up back into place. A few seconds of silence continued, and Julia could feel Olivia’s eyes on her. At least she’s not a murderer, Julia thought. But I sort of wish she was, because I hate my life right now.

message 17: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Do you spend a lot of time out here?” Julia asked.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yeah," she said quietly. "I do."

message 19: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia nodded quietly and continued patting the dirt back into place with her toe.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "How about you?" she asked quietly.

message 21: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 25, 2018 03:34PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Yeah,” Julia nodded. “I guess I do. I come out here when I’m mad, mostly. Especially when some of the stupid boys are being brats,” she smiled. “I’m going to go and prank them really bad today.”
She had finally stopped patting at the dirt, and it looked smoother now. “Have you ever played a prank, or snuck around or done anything bad like that?” She asked.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia blinked at her and then said, "No, it's hard for me to."

message 23: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 25, 2018 03:40PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “You should try it sometime... even eavesdropping is a start,” Julia said. “I mean, it’s not like we have parents to scold us for it.” Suddenly she kicked the dirt so hard that a huge chunk of it flew in the air and splattered on Julia’s knee. “I hate my parents. Apparently I’m an embarrassment to the Diamond family.”

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh," she said. "I'm sorry." and she really was.

message 25: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Yeah,” she responded. “I mean, it’s fine I guess. I’m glad to be gone from them,” she sighed. “I suppose your parents weren’t any better than mine.”

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "No," she said promptly. "No, they weren't."

message 27: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((Hey, sorry, but I gtg for right now. I might be back later though! Either way, thx for rplaying w/ me ^^))

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((it's great! also, we can continue tomorrow if you want))

message 29: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) ((Okay! Bye for now!))

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((ok bye!))

message 31: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (last edited Apr 27, 2018 05:46PM) (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Sooo..,” Julia said. “I’m debating on whether to stay here or go. If you want to be left alone, I’ll leave.”

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia shrugged, "I prefer not to be alone, but if you don't want to be here it's fine."

message 33: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia sighed. “I guess I’ll stay here then,” she responded. “After all, I still need to plot out my revenge.”

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia nodded slightly, she coughed again.

message 35: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia looked at her. “If you could, would you want to get out of here?”

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia nodded, but after a bit of hesitation. "Who knows," she said. "There could be fresher air, and maybe something to help me."

message 37: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Yeah,” Julia said. “I really wish I could get out of here. I wouldn’t go back to my family. I’d be an on the run kinda person. It really sucks that we’re trapped on an island full of murderers.”

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Olivia nodded, "yeah, especially when you can't do anything about it or even protect yourself." she sighed.

message 39: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “I know, I mean, it actually really sucks,” she sat down against the wall. “I really just want to know why these murderers are hear and what they want. Why kill us?”

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I think it is because they are bitter," she said.

message 41: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) “Exactly,” Julia said. “Could I climb the wall and not get electracuated? Cause I really want to climb it. I wouldn’t go on the other side obviously, because I couldn’t..”

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "No," she said. "You would get electrocuted and die."

message 43: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia stared at the wall. “Makes sense,” she responded.

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yeah, and who wants to die?"

message 45: by Teresa Faliq ☼ (new)

Teresa Faliq ☼ (teresa_trilogies) Julia shrugged. “I don’t know. Sometimes death seems better than this place.”

((omg! I’m so sorry I’ve been gone for too long))