YA Reading With Kelly & Kelli! discussion

BOOKS > CaffeineAThon Readathon

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LaNona (new)

LaNona I'm hosting a readathon! The CaffeineAThon, It's from May 1st - 7th, with just 4 reading challenges so that it's easier for anyone who wants to join :)

https://bookswithnoel.blogspot.com/20...

message 2: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments I would love to what are you recommending we read?

message 3: by LaNona (last edited Apr 28, 2018 07:09PM) (new)

LaNona mrbooks wrote: "I would love to what are you recommending we read?"

You can read whatever you want, you don't have to strictly stick to the reading challenges. But I came up with 5 challnges:

1. Read a book that you've heard nothing about.

2. Read a book that you recieved as a gift, but haven't read yet.

3. Read a book you picked out (or bought) because of the cover.

4. Read a book that is popular- but you haven't read yet.

5. Drink Coffee (or tea) whenever you sit down to read a book. (This one isn't really a Reading Challenge, and you don't have to do it.) The idea was to drink something with caffeine in it, but you can drink water if you want :)

message 4: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments No the Caffeine will do just fine Coffee is my poison as long as I don't drink it to late. nothing past 1 am LOL.

message 5: by LaNona (new)

LaNona mrbooks wrote: "No the Caffeine will do just fine Coffee is my poison as long as I don't drink it to late. nothing past 1 am LOL."

Haha, if I drink coffee to late it messes with my stomach but other than that it's my favorite thing to drink.

message 6: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments Depends on what you call to late, if you leave it late enough it is early.

message 7: by LaNona (new)

LaNona mrbooks wrote: "Depends on what you call to late, if you leave it late enough it is early."

True, Lol.

message 8: by LaNona (new)

LaNona I finished 3 books for the readathon!!
My Wrap-Up blog post: http://bookswithnoel.blogspot.com/201...

message 9: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments I read with coffee every morning so every book I read is automatically add to the caffieneAThon, right?

message 10: by LaNona (new)

LaNona mrbooks wrote: "I read with coffee every morning so every book I read is automatically add to the caffieneAThon, right?"

Yup! :D