Screwups R Us discussion

ever regretted screwing up?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 189 (189 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) Have you ever regretted screwing up in your life?

i have always been a rebellious kid. i shoplifted (i dont do that anymore, trust me), skipped classes, talked back at teachers, ran away from home, punched boys on the face, and flunked math experimentally (Hey! in my defense, i wanna know how it feels like). But have i ever regretted them?
Nope. Never ever.

message 2: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments I regret going to community college. I dropped out of it, because I didn't get much support. At the same time, I felt better, because I don't feel like I have belonged there.

I do wish, however, is to go to a four-year-school to get a degree on something else. At least being a medical assistant won't be so bad, right??? I can focus on writing, if I get pat-time ^^;

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments i regret being born because i cause to much pain to myself and other and i dont know why but i do and i end up doing nothing right ever and i regret my being born i wish i would have ended up dead at birth

message 4: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments Oh, Faith. Don't think like that :(

Cheer up. Maybe something good will turn up. Not everything you do is wrong. I promise you. I've been there before.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments no i have been through 2 families and now a 3rd i think i am right that i dont do anything right or i would not be in foster car

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments no just me and thats why i regret my birth

message 7: by edge (last edited Apr 25, 2018 10:07AM) (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) Mykayla wrote: "Don't regret anything you cant change, and don't regret anything other people don't want you to change."

words of wisdom right there

message 8: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) nope not at all

message 9: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) honestly

message 10: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments ok i surrender you win and i understand shine except i am only 13 but my life from birth i was supposed to dye but ya did not and know after ii turned 13 i ended up in foster care fun right

message 11: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) it's gonna be alright Faith, someday, you're gonna find the perfect family. Have some faith, Faith.

message 12: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments know how many times i have heard that

message 13: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments I understand Shine. My life went downhill when I reached high school. But that's only because the people I used to hang out with were jerks. They wanted to fit in. I tried to myself, but it lead to unease and depression. But I know it will get better for you. I'm glad you found friends who love and care for you, Shine. :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mykayla wrote: "I don't regret anything ive screwed up, because all of those times I have screwed up made me who I am. I still screw up a lot, but i figure there is a reason!"

God bless that comment! Every little thing in each person's life made them who they are. One step in the past changes the future. All the ones we love and friends we have might not be here if we changed the past! That's why one needs to remember the past, live the present and build up the future.

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments ya you arent at all

message 16: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) to me, i dont see it as being misunderstood at all, some people are just so closed- and narrow-minded

message 17: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments (this is a joke) i guess when i was born my mom asked for a refund and they said sorry cant so she was tried and so she through me away

message 18: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments ok

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments oh thats funny

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments ok

message 21: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "Mykayla wrote: "I don't regret anything ive screwed up, because all of those times I have screwed up made me who I am. I still screw up a lot, but i figure there is a reason!"

God bless that comme..."

Excellent advice!

message 22: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments Faith wrote: "(this is a joke) i guess when i was born my mom asked for a refund and they said sorry cant so she was tried and so she through me away"

._. Um, wow

message 23: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments ya i know but she just wrote to me and i guess she wanted to rebuy it

message 24: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments Faith wrote: "ya i know but she just wrote to me and i guess she wanted to rebuy it"

How odd

message 25: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments O-O Um wow

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I regret everything I have ever done. :(

message 28: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 76 comments Bea, why? :(

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Because! I screw everything up, and then I get embarrassed, then I look like the school creep. I had a good reputation, but now I'm a nobody.

message 30: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments Bea wrote: "I regret everything I have ever done. :("

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

message 32: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments i am sorry for you lose of personality

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!!! that is off Transformers!!! one of my fave movies!!!

message 34: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments Bea wrote: "Because! I screw everything up, and then I get embarrassed, then I look like the school creep. I had a good reputation, but now I'm a nobody."

life's hard i feel you

message 35: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) Bea wrote: "Because! I screw everything up, and then I get embarrassed, then I look like the school creep. I had a good reputation, but now I'm a nobody."

ikr... ppl are just so judgy

message 36: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments i agree

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yessss!!! they are!

message 38: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments yes thats why i stay away from them

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I like only certain people. like, only my few besties!!!

message 40: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments i am lonely everyone hates me no doubt thats why i am switch foster homes

message 41: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments Bea wrote: "I like only certain people. like, only my few besties!!!"

nature nature heaven and home...

message 42: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments ya i have no home thats why i am a bonce around

message 43: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments Mykayla wrote: "That song is off transformers, right, Tyler?"

...yes

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Transformers!!!

message 45: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments yeah it's..my favorite music video of TF

message 46: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments idk it just came to my head and so i said it

message 47: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments Faith wrote: "idk it just came to my head and so i said it"

what?

message 48: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments ya

message 49: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 342 comments sorry for your luck

message 50: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 84 comments hajime!!

« previous 1 3 4