Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Portal (Tales of Mentara, #1)
This topic is about The Portal
Children's Fiction > Seeking reviews for a Middle Grade Fantasy Adventure!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley Uzzell Hello everyone.
I am looking for some reviewers for a recently released fantasy adventure book. Tales of Mentara: The Portal is aimed at middle grade children ages eleven to thirteen. Please read the synopsis on the book's page to see if you would be interested in this story.
Serious reviewers only! This isn't grab a book and run time, folks. I understand that life gets hectic and reading is a luxury, but if you cannot finish this within a month, please let me know.
Reviewers from GR and Amazon have loved the story so far, so please comment if interested. I have pdf copies available.

Thank you!

Jean Connolly (jeanconnollyauthor) | 9 comments Hi, i love fantasy! I'd be more than happy to review your book for you :)

Ashley Uzzell Jean wrote: "Hi, i love fantasy! I'd be more than happy to review your book for you :)"

Thank you! I will message you soon.

Ashley Uzzell Jean wrote: "Hi, i love fantasy! I'd be more than happy to review your book for you :)"

Thanks so much for your review, Jean!

Ashley Uzzell Vylithylia wrote: "Hey! I'd love to read and review your book. It sounds really interesting. I'm also currently looking for an author to interview this month, along with their book review, if that is something you ar..."

Certainly! Message me your email and I will send you a pdf copy.