Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta reader // CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalya (new)

Natalya (fixingreading) | 10 comments Hey there!

I am Natalya and I'm searching for projects to beta-read for you. I am just a beginner, so if you want someone more experienced than me, I think you should go find someone else. I do have worked with some people at Wattpad a while ago (fanfictions) and I read a lot of YA/Fantasy/Thriller/Horror/Romance/Novels. Other genres are okay if I'm interested.

I will try to give a much detailed review back and if you want me to share my review somewhere else, just ask me and I'll do it!

If you are interested you could email me at talyareadsbooks@gmail.com or just send me a message!

Kind Regards,
Natalya Dekker

message 2: by J (new)

J M | 1 comments I emailed you about a fantasy novel. Thanks for offering to help!

message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick Keller (nick74) | 12 comments Hi Natalya. I'm looking for Betas for a 65k word sci-fi action/adventure novel with lots of energy. If you're interested, I will P.M. you. Want to Beta read?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Natalya! I sent you an email, hope we can work together!

message 5: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Dabrowska | 28 comments Hello Natalya,
I've just emailed you. I hope to hear from you :)

message 6: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Morris | 67 comments Hi there, I have an 88k completed fantasy novel that may well be your cup of tea.

Saviour: the making of a superhero

He’s an artist who creates superheroes…
But does he have the courage to become one?

Tempted?
T

message 7: by Dave (new)

Dave Anderson | 54 comments Natalya,

I am looking for a beta reader for my completed 72,000 word YA 20+ Romeo and Juliet styled romance novel.

When we hear about kids like Cody Chandler, all but the most cold-hearted of us sympathize. Some of us may send them their prayers, but most of us will forget about them in a matter of days. It isn’t that we don’t care. We just don’t have time to dwell on those less fortunate, so their stories sink deep in our subconscious and make us feel subtly grateful for our more fortunate births.

Having suffered physical, emotional, and sexual abuse by the time he was eleven, Cody has lived a life few would envy. But instead of being crushed by his experiences, he rises above his circumstance through an incredible act of sacrifice he hopes will free him from the ghosts who haunt him. When Cody is forced to examine the impact abuse has had on his life, he must decide how much of his past he can safely reveal. While revealing his deepest childhood secret might be liberating, it might also be his undoing.

message 8: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Connor I am looking for a beta reader to critique my superhero novel. Would you be able to do that?