Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > New Beta That Needs Books To Read!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Jul 27, 2014 06:15PM) (new)

Rachel | 5 comments Hi! My name is Rachel and I am a book lover! I would be interested in reading almost any type of book but I usually stick to fiction, YA, paranormal romance, historical fiction, chick lit, etc. I am a pretty fast reader but if you want to send me an email with a description of your book and length I can give you a better idea of how long it will take for me to read.

You can reach me by email at rachel.massaro12@gmail.com

message 2: by Kira (new)

Kira Adams | 85 comments Rachel wrote: "Hi! My name is Rachel and I am a book lover! I would be interested in reading almost any type of book but I usually stick to fiction, YA, paranormal romance, historical fiction, chick lit, etc. I..."

Hey Rachel! I sent you an email. :)

message 3: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 129 comments Sent an email.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 5 comments As of now I am booked until the end if August. Will post again when I can take more.

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Ross (mikeross) | 17 comments Hi
Can I send you my novel the first week in September?
Best wishes
Michael Ross

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 5 comments Hi I am now open for submissions for the end of September into October! I only have a fee slots available so please email me ASAP

message 7: by Manda (new)

Manda | 7 comments Hello Rachel! I went ahead and sent the email.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 5 comments After Manda's request I am booked for submissions right now. I will post again when u am free to take in new reads!

message 9: by C.C. (new)

C.C. Faye (ccfaye) | 8 comments Hi Rachel,
I just send an email, thanks!

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 5 comments I am booked for submissions right now. I will post again when I am able to take more new reads.

message 11: by Roy (new)

Roy Humphreys | 14 comments I can recommend Rachel as a good Beta reader who is courteous and very timely with her responses. I'm very grateful for the way she went about doing a read and review of my novel "Patricks Journey", particularly the regular progress updates she provided.

message 12: by Lawrence (new)

Lawrence | 42 comments Rachel, please let me know if you're interested in reading my novel? The work is polished. You can email me at: lpobrien7277@gmail.com
LaWrenCE

Title: "Skipping Stones along the Kìchì Sibi"
Period: 1794-1816
Genre: Historical Fiction/with Fantasy substory
Language: English
Rating: Some War violence
Age Level >16
Length: 135,000 (Slightly shorter than Last of the Mohicans)

Storyline:
This is about people drawn to a waterfall. The Kìchì Sibi runs through it.
An Irishman runs from a landlord who is tries to kill him. He continues to try to kill him in the new land.
An Algonquin woman, paddles against waves of mystery, foreboding and desolation.
A New Englander from near the Mohawk valley struggles to maintain order and influence in order stake his claim.
A free black man from a town near Boston brings his small children and the memories of his dead wife to a place with an undefined future.
Each crosses the paths of a Púca and the Wìsakedjà. Each have their sights on how to traverse through conflict, subterfuge and maybe redemption.

message 13: by Mila (new)

Mila Rossi (milarossi) | 49 comments Hi Rachel, I just e-mailed you about my romance novella. Thanks for your consideration! Mila Rossi

message 14: by Ondřej (new)

Ondřej Hort | 32 comments Hi Rachel,

sent you an email :-)

message 15: by Paul (new)

Paul Weil Have emailed you request. Thanks