Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Paranormal Romance/Fantasy 98K

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mercedes (last edited Apr 24, 2018 06:53PM) (new)

Mercedes Jade Every Which Demon but Mine

There is no such thing as a lightning witch.

Elizabeth Norwood has been hiding in the human realm most of her life, filling a niche as a vampire slayer that isn't quite as secret as her magic. Staking demons wasn't part of the deal. The only way to keep hell from following her hidden family and ruining their happily ever after is to confront the prince of hell in his own kingdom and do what she does best.

Primarily written as a romantic fantasy. It has scenes with mature sexuality and some violence. It involves unique world building, but there are vampires, demons, dragons and witches. This is intended as part of a series and two books are completed in drafts.

I'm looking for a couple beta readers to give me an idea if there are glaring plot holes, inconsistencies or problems with the story flow. Please let me know your experience as a beta and if there is anything you would like to ask me, too.
Thank you!

message 2: by Natalya (new)

Natalya (fixingreading) | 10 comments Hey,
I'm interested in beta-reading your book! :)

message 3: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes Jade Natalya wrote: "Hey,
I'm interested in beta-reading your book! :)"

I thank you for offering to beta. Due to the mature sexual scenes in this book I would not be comfortable accepting your offer. Please understand this is my own, personal preference and not a reflection on you. Happy reading, elsewise!

message 4: by Jessa (new)

Jessa (jessagarrido) | 2 comments I'm very interested, please let me know if you are still in need of a beta-reader - Thank you!

message 5: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes Jade jessica nolan wrote: "I'm very interested, please let me know if you are still in need of a beta-reader - Thank you!"

Thanks for your interest. Can you tell me about your experience as a beta?

message 6: by Jessa (new)

Jessa (jessagarrido) | 2 comments To be completely honest, I don’t have any experience as yet. I would like to say I’m fully qualified, but all I can promise is that I’m a voracious reader with a comprehensive vocabulary and deep respect for the English language.