Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Contemporary Romance 52K

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard Hutchison | 21 comments I think that my book is done, but 52K is a little short so I am hoping that someone can suggest a plot twist that might add 10-20K more words.

The working title is Reunion Gig and the plot is simply that aspiring actress Angie Chandler needs money fast, and nerdy tech businessman Bradley Owens needs a fake girlfriend for his ten-year high school reunion.

It is PG 13 (pretty much at a Nickolas Sparks sensuality level).

I will welcome any and all criticisms, I have thick skin so be brutally honest, but also be creative. I don't want my book rejected just because it is too short.

I am more than willing to do the same for you. I am a fast reader and a born romantic. Let's talk!

message 2: by Elly (new)

Elly | 35 comments Interested in a swap (mine won't be ready for a couple of weeks.) What kind of turnaround do you need? I sent my email in DM.

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine (cefletch) | 42 comments If you decide that you would like a professional beta reader, please check out my website www.bluecatbeta.blogspot.com.
My pricing is quite reasonable, and I am extremely thorough in my feedback.
Thanks

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard Hutchison | 21 comments Ella did you get your book done? I finished my rewrite if you are still interested in a swap.