Divergent roleplay discussion

Dauntless homes > Alaina Jones

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

1 bedroom, 2 bathroom. Do not post here unless you are a mod, the characters creator, or have permission from a mod or the creator.

message 2: by ~Madasen~ (last edited Aug 06, 2014 01:50PM) (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments ((Thank you!;) You can also knock on her door if you please))

message 3: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments Alaina stumbles in through the door and looks back to see if Ryder is still there, once again, and stumbles onto the kitchen floor, bruising her hips.

message 4: by regan (new)

regan "You ok?" Ryder asked, carrying the many things she dropped. He noticed the paints were expensive acrylic ones, not the cheap watery type.

message 5: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Yep, thanks" She says and quickly gets up. She picks everything else up and setting it on the counter. "I see you're admiring my paints" She says sarcastically suspicious.

message 6: by regan (new)

regan "Yes, I like them, they're nice," he said sincerely. "You paint a lot then?"

message 7: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Thanks and yes." She says and sits down at a stool near the counter.

message 8: by regan (new)

regan "What faction did you come from?" Ryder asked, placing the stuff on the counter.

message 9: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Dauntless, but if you really get to know me I'm a lot like the typical Amity" She says.

message 10: by regan (new)

regan "Amity, I was going to guess you were from there," Ryder grinned. Maybe he did belong in Erudite. "Why didn't you transfer there then?"

message 11: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Well, you Erudite, I stayed because I really love the adreneline rush of getting on the train and other stuff like that!" She says

message 12: by regan (new)

regan Ryder was shocked for a moment. Maybe he really did belong there of even she said that. "How'd you fair in initiation though?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Don't spill dauntless initiation))

message 14: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Well you're not really supposed to tell!" She says, wishing she could tell him him how terribly she had scored.

message 15: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "So, do you want me to walk you home, or...." Says Alaina

message 16: by regan (new)

regan "I don't care," he shrugged. "I'm a Dauntless kid, I have a full day of nothing. I can do whatever I like," Ryder smiled. "And if you don't have anything to do, then you can do what you like too!"

message 17: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Well okay." She says, looking at the clock. It's lunchtime. "Do you want me to make you lunch?"

message 18: by regan (new)

regan "Sure!" he smiled. "Are you a cook too?" Ryder asked, simply because of the fact she paints as well.

message 19: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Eh. So, what do you want?" She says and smiles.

message 20: by regan (new)

regan "Do you make a good peanut butter and jelly?" He asked. He'd eat it any way but asked.

message 21: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Doesn't everybody!?" She says as she smiles and gets out all of the materials and makes the sandwich. "Here you go!" She says as she slides the plate to Ryder.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't wanna sound rude but this is driving me nuts. Can we get down the excessive use of exclamation points?))

message 23: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments ((Sorry about that!)) ((Dang it, I did it again))

message 24: by regan (new)

regan ((What's wrong with the exclamation points?))

"Thanks," he smiled and took a bite. "You do make a good sandwich. My brother tried to make me one once. The bread was black when he tried to toast it. So do you have a family?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((They just annoy me... They make everything seem loud and really happy and girly. Idk))

message 26: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Thanks and......Erm...No."She says.

message 27: by regan (new)

regan ((Ahh, I see))

"Welcome. Have you ever wanted a family?" He asked simply for the reason that he was imagining himself with and without a family. And because he was a curious kid.

message 28: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Of course. Every. Single. Day."She says "My parents um.. ya know." Her throat gets really tight, but she doesn't cry because dauntless never cry.

message 29: by regan (new)

regan "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want," Ryder said. He could tell it was hard for her to speak of. "Do you have a boyfriend then?" he thought maybe that route would be easier.

message 30: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Nope" she says sounding a little softer and more comfortable with this side of her loneliness.

message 31: by regan (new)

regan "Have you ever had one?" Again, Ryder still thought girls had cooties but for older people, it seemed normal.

message 32: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Never. Not planning on it anytime soon, either."She says sounding lonely.

message 33: by regan (new)

regan "Why not? You seem lonely, there's nobody around here," Ryder said, innocently blunt.

message 34: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Well, I was never really interested in boys or dating."She says

message 35: by regan (new)

regan "Never? Everyone your age seems to be. I swear, every time I go to the Pit, somebody is lookin' googly eyed at someone else," he laughed a little.

message 36: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "I've never been that kind of person" She says and smiles at her unique personality.

message 37: by regan (new)

regan "Well, that's a good thing then, right? You are yourself," he smiled.

message 38: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "I guess. So, what do you want to do?"She says

message 39: by regan (new)

regan "I don't know," he shrugged. "You like reading?"

message 40: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Yeah, do you?" Alaina says.

message 41: by regan (new)

regan "I love reading," Ryder said. "Any favorites?"

message 42: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Hmmm Not really I'll just read and love what you give me" She says shrugging

message 43: by regan (new)

regan "Even textbooks?" Ryder grinned. He and his brother loved textbooks the most. They were their favorites.

message 44: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "No I despise Erudite and learning uninteresting facts! You got me stumped there!" She says

message 45: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "So do you have any nicknames?"She asks him

message 46: by regan (new)

regan "Nope. I'm boring smoring. How about you?" He asked

message 47: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "Whatever you want to call me will do!" Alaina says.

message 48: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments Alaina walks into her house and leads Drake to her couch.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Drake runs over to the couch and bounces on it.

message 50: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments "You can do whatever feels necessary to you" She says, locking the front door so drake can't reach it. She goes to the bathroom to redo her makeup.

« previous 1