What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > sister in love with Non-blood related step brother in she was little

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 7 comments She has always ha something for him and he is oblivious to it and is a bit of a playboy. They eventually get together in the end

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
What era is the book set? I know of a couple of Regencies where this happens, as well as I think a Victorian and then there was a bodice ripper with this theme. . .

Can you remember anything else about the story? When did you read it? What format? How did you find it?

message 3: by FlowerFairy (new)

FlowerFairy | 60 comments Could it be Charlaine Harris' Harper Connelly series?

message 4: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 7 comments Ann could you list those ones? It was set in recent times but those sound great would love to read as well.
Published the the last 15 years I'd say

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Jul 29, 2014 03:34PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Georgette Heyer wrote the Regency. Sorry, but my library is still packed up in boxes, so I can't go looking for titles.

And check out the Harper Connelly series. There are some PN elements to it. Harper (the heroine) was hit by lightning and survived. But ever since, she's been able to "read" what caused someone to die. The series is finished now, so no more coming out. They are also mysteries. Harris is better known by most people for her Sookie Stackhouse books (aka Southern Mysteries and True Blood For the TV fans.)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Chels, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 7 comments I didn't find it sadly

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Still looking now?

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Georgette Heyer (other topics)