What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Entangled
This topic is about Entangled
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Thriller/Suspense early to mid 80s, Good Twin, Bad Twin, Female Twins, Dentist. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sommer (new)

Sommer Marsden (sommer_marsden) | 3 comments This book is from the early to mid 80s. It's a thriller with the pacing of a John Saul novel (which is who I thought wrote it). There is a 'good' twin and a 'bad' twin. One of them has only one leg. My mother and I disagree on which one has one leg. I say bad. She says good. At one point the bad twin breaks into her sister's house, covers herself in lotion, and lies down leaving a body print, basically. My mother's input. (She remembers specifically the man in the book is a dentist. I didn't but now think she's correct): Yes, I believe there was a relationship between he and the good twin. He removed her leg under anesthesia and the evil twin broke into the good one's home and tried to kill her but Good triumphs over Evil!!! At least in fiction! Ha! I probably combined a few novels! Hope you figure it out, would like to read it again, maybe 😳

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5055 comments Do you remember the cover?
Time period/location story takes place?
Part of a series?

message 3: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2565 comments Could you be looking for the same book as this post:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Entangled by Paul Jason/Jeffrey Sager?

message 4: by Sommer (new)

Sommer Marsden (sommer_marsden) | 3 comments Oh my god. That is it! That is it! Thank you so much. It's been driving me bonkers. And my mother too. :)

message 5: by Sommer (new)

Sommer Marsden (sommer_marsden) | 3 comments found it. Thank you!

message 6: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2565 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Entangled (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Paul Jason (other topics)