Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Writer's Corner > (Closed)Cover Contest Nominations

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiersten, Mod (last edited Apr 30, 2018 07:34PM) (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 509 comments Mod
UPDATE: Nominations are now over and the poll is open.
VOTE HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Authors! Nominate ONE cover from your backlist to go in our upcoming cover contest. Please post only 1 cover per author, so make sure it’s your favorite one.

Readers! Nominate any ONE of your favorite covers from any of the books you're read.

*Please no outside links. Goodreads cover links only

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Veevers | 6 comments I would like to nominate one of my own covers (I am actually the designer.
A YA novel, Chloe Shipton & the Quill of LeFay's Cover Designed by Storied Graphics (that's me :) ) Chloe Shipton & The Quill of LeFay by Lynn Veevers

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (silverwoodj) | 2 comments I'd like to nominate this new cover for Silver Hollow, designed by Najla Qamber Designs :)
Silver Hollow 2018 Edition by Jennifer Silverwood

message 4: by Kara (new)

Kara Lockharte | 2 comments I'd like to nominate this cover!

Wanted By The Werewolf Prince (Space Shifters Chronicles, #1) by Kara Lockharte

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Elsborg I'd like to nominate this one! The Demon You Know (Norwood #3) by Barbara Elsborg

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria Vale (mariavale) | 20 comments I only have one, but I love it.

The Last Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves, #1) by Maria Vale

message 7: by Panda_adn (new)

Panda_adn | 3 comments I would like to nominate :

Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1) Thalassa, Laura

message 8: by Kiersten, Mod (new)

I'll nominate this one. Keeping His Siren Keeping His Siren (Creatures of Darkness, #4) by Kiersten Fay

message 9: by Errin (last edited Apr 25, 2018 09:26AM) (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 97 comments Here are the covers to my Mer Chronicles series, the third of which is not yet out. :-)Updrift
Breakwater

message 10: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 1 comments How does one choose? I'm going with Dancer's Flame because the model is so perfect for the main character, seeing it for the first time took my breath away.

Dancer's Flame (Grace Bloods Book 2) by Jasmine Silvera

message 11: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 6 comments I'm nominating one of mine. Daughter of Magic by Teresa Roman

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie M | 413 comments Jasmine wrote: "How does one choose? I'm going with Dancer's Flame because the model is so perfect for the main character, seeing it for the first time took my breath away.

Dancer's Flame (Grace Bloods Book 2) by Jasmine Silvera"

OMG that is the exact model on the covers of the Synergist series by Chloe Adler!

message 13: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Schneider (triciaschneider) | 30 comments I'd like to nominate The Witch and the Vampire. The Witch and the Vampire by Tricia Schneider

message 14: by Amira (new)

Amira Awaad | 1 comments Ren by Amira Awaad

I'd like to nominate my cover for REN.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Mohr | 1 comments Betting on the Devil by Emma Mohr

I would like to nominate my cover for Betting on the Devil.

message 16: by Ica (new)

Ica Iova | 4 comments I'd like to nominate my last one. It's very simple but I absolutely love it. Divine Intervention by Ica Iova

message 17: by Jim (last edited Apr 27, 2018 01:59PM) (new)

Jim Stein (jimsteinbooks) | 14 comments Strange Tidings (Legends Walk Series) by Jim Stein My list of books only takes one line, but I think Kris Norris did a fantastic job with the cover of Strange Tidings.

Strange Tidings: Legends Walk book 1 by Jim Stein

message 18: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Denman | 8 comments This one is the first in the Sentinels of Eden series. The artwork by Elijah Toten was based on the Tree of Life with an earthy opal feel. Opals are the perfect mix between earthen and fantasy, right? Songlines (The Sentinels of Eden, #1) by Carolyn Denman

message 19: by Genevieve (last edited Apr 25, 2018 06:07PM) (new)

Genevieve | 1 comments I nominate Summers at Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn

message 20: by Lana (new)

Lana Campbell | 10 comments I have a series, but I thought I'd nominate this one. https://www.amazon.com/Forever-Night-...

message 21: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla Elliot (mikaylaelliot) | 17 comments Okies, here we go, my book Snow:

Snow by Mikayla Elliot

message 22: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Pate (brittanypatewrites) I nominate Fire's Kiss

message 23: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Sheehan | 2 comments I would like to nominate The Princess and the Vampire King because I've had readers tell me that they purchased it just for the cover.The Princess and the Vampire King

message 24: by Kimbra (last edited Apr 26, 2018 03:16PM) (new)

Kimbra Swain | 1 comments Hmm. How about this one?

Comin' Up a Cloud

message 25: by Nini (new)

Nini Church (goodreadscomnini_church) | 17 comments I would like to nominate the cover for my upcoming paranormal romance novella - Strombo.

Strombo by Nini Church

message 26: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 24 comments I would like to nominate this book Blood Magic by Anna Holloway . It's a pre-release right now but I loved the cover.

message 27: by Dzintra (new)

Dzintra | 3 comments Kiersten wrote: "Authors! Nominate ONE cover from your backlist to go in our upcoming cover contest. Please post only 1 cover per author, so make sure it’s your favorite one.

Readers! Nominate any ONE of your favo..."

I would love to nominate my cover for Rumor. Dzintra Sullivan

message 28: by Trilogy99 (last edited Apr 30, 2018 06:38PM) (new)

Trilogy99 | 6 comments nominating Shadows and Stars A Limited Edition Collection of Sci-Fi Romance and Paranormal Romance Novels by Becca Fanning

message 29: by Kiersten, Mod (new)

Closing this threat. The poll will be up soon.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.