Yo Whaddup?! It's 1x1 time!!! discussion

Start the 1x1 > Cici and Cali

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Idea:
A young girl is abused at home by her drunken mother. She is the daughter of a middle class family and is normally at home with just her and her mother as he father is almost always off on business. She is a daddy’s girl and is spoiled to death but he refuses to believe his wife would lay a finger on their only daughter. She suffers from Depression and self-harm, often hiding it with her school uniform. One day her last period teacher takes notice and offers her shelter at his home. He is a CEO of a major company, only teaching because he enjoys it. HE takes the small girl in, as she is too afraid to go home without her father there, as time goes on he starts to fall for her as he showers her in gifts, giving her everything she could imagine, including a safe environment.

Requirements:
-I'm the girl and father
-Romance goes no further than kissing. And I mean NO further. If you say 'oh, its not a problem we can just skip it' I will say no. no further than kissing, end of story. Capiche?
-You are the teacher and mother
-Okay with dark histories (duh), wil play a dark character WELL (the mother needs to seem real), ok with a dark plot
-Semi-detailed

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I think we tried this plot with each other one time

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

no. its a recent idea a friend let me borrow.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, it was similar haha. I think it was the dad that was abusive and her teacher took her in

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, well, you like it?