Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Ungifted (Ungifted, #1)
This topic is about Ungifted
BLIND DATE: ARCHIVED > ✓ Pair 4: Mehsi & Amber (August 2014)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (last edited Jul 27, 2014 04:29PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Blind Date Challenge: Mehsi & Amber

Task: Title starts with letter "U"

message 2: by Gisbelle (last edited Aug 18, 2014 04:18AM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Badges

photo task_zps0d355b52.jpgdescriptiondescription

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Task added.

Mehsi | 26632 comments Morning, thanks Gisbelle!

Sounds like a fun challenge/task. :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Good morning again, we have a book, now we just need to discuss how we are going to read it.

message 6: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments What book? Gisbelle needs to add it to your thread. :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Ah sorry, we have decided on: Ungifted by Gordon Korman :)

message 8: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Awesome. Gisbelle will add it later today most likely. I would now but I am not sure if I would mess her up. :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Thanks Jacquelyn. And yes, let's wait for Gisbelle.

Also thanks for telling me about that book. :)

message 10: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments No problem!

Mehsi | 26632 comments Thanks Gisbelle for putting the book to the thread. :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments I guess I will PM Amber again...

Mehsi | 26632 comments We have decided to do 6 chapters each day, and since the book has around 27 chapters, on the last day we will have about 3/4 chapters left to read. :)

And we will start on August 2nd.

Mehsi | 26632 comments First 6 chapters read. My, oh my, this is such a fun book, can't wait for tomorrow to come.

Mehsi | 26632 comments And another 6 chapters read. So far it is fun, but at times also a bit boring, and it lacks Donovan. I don't mind Noah or Chloe, but I find that I just want to get through those chapters as fast I can.

I loved Donovan's plan for Sex Ed. Him blackmailing his sister = brilliant!

Can't wait for the next 6 chapters tomorrow.

Mehsi | 26632 comments Phew, finally through today's 6 chapters. It was fun, but I don't know, it lacked a bit. It dragged on and on. I think the story could have been much shorter and better. Oh well, 6 chapters tomorrow, and then another 2 or 3 and then done. :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Another 6 chapters done, and wow what a ride it was. Robotic meet, everything that happened there, babies and more. It was much more fun than the previous chapters. Now only 3 more chapters to go. Can't wait to see how this book ends.

Mehsi | 26632 comments And the last few chapters have been read. Book is over and done. It was a fun ending, I really enjoyed it. The book itself had its ups and downs but in general I really liked the book and would give it a 3.5 stars. :)

Mehsi | 26632 comments *hopes the challenge will be accepted as completed*

Amber Mehsi and I have finished our book "Ungifted." We completed our challenge of reading a book that starts with the letter U. I have posted numerous times about how the book was a quick read, and that I liked how it was told from multiple points of view. We would like our challenge to be marked as complete. Thanks!

message 21: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments This is your pair thread, so I can only archive it when both of you discuss (which only Mehsi did). You posted before just to say you finished but not in this thread, and at that time I didn't even know how you rated the book.