Stranded discussion

The Island > Coastal Area

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 54 comments Mod
Grace walked down the beach, she was away from the group and looked at her wrist. "Damn, gonna feel this tomorrow" She muttered, as she took a seat on the white sand and looked at the water. Now that she thought no one was around, a sigh escaped her.

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Grace looked at Charlie "Oh I didn't know anyone followed me" She said, putting on a smile. "And yeah I'm fine" She answered him, not wanting anyone to worry about her.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Grace shrugged "I'm used to it, if you wanted to stay with the group, I'm fine being by myself" Grace replied, looking at the sky.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Grace nodded "Yep, and I have no idea who you are" The sixteen year old answered honestly, a friendly smile on her face.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

"We in these amazing circumstances, its a pleasure to meet you Charlie" Grace said her voice holding a touch of sarcasm.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Grace shrugged "Quite possibly" Grace answered with a slight laugh, she was used to people catching her sarcasm.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

"That part wasn't sarcasm, I'm glad to meet you" Grace told him. She was happy to make a friend, in all honesty she needed one.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

"So why'd you follow me?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Grace shrugged "There are worse things" She said, a soft sigh escaping her.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Grace listened to him, chuckling a little at the end "I don't mind being alone, but I guess you aren't terrible company, you're nice company"

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

"I'm awesome of course I'm good company" Grace said with a playful smile.

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Grace attempted to give a bow, without standing up "Thank you my good sir" She joked, finding she was having a good time with Charlie.

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

"Well than stick around with me, I've been told I'm quite hilarious" Grace said.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Grace smiled back at him, as she ran a hand though her black hair "So tell me about yourself" She prompted.