paranormal activities discussion

welcome hopping to get a lot of members

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelley (new)

Shelley Fletcher (supernaturalbiotch) | 4 comments Mod
I really love reading and I have a couple of blogs that do well so I thought I would give my own group a shot...I love discovering new reads and I have had a lot of paranormal things happen to me in my own life, and I guess that's why I am so interested in the paranormal genre...

message 2: by Norma (new)

Norma Mills Shelley wrote: "I really love reading and I have a couple of blogs that do well so I thought I would give my own group a shot...I love discovering new reads and I have had a lot of paranormal things happen to me i..."

How did you start your blog? I have always wanted to, but I never wanted to pay a site to keep a blog. Can you help me with this? I would love to be able to blog my reviews and thoughts on books.

message 3: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Osiecki (rozemaiden87) Norma wrote: "Shelley wrote: "I really love reading and I have a couple of blogs that do well so I thought I would give my own group a shot...I love discovering new reads and I have had a lot of paranormal thing..."

There are a lot of blogging sites that are free. Blogger.com is one of them and a lot of people use that.

message 4: by Norma (new)

Norma Mills I will have to look into this. Thank you :)