Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

MEMBER FOLDERS: SERIES TRACKER > Lena's Series Tracker

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments This is an awesome idea! I hope I'll be able to keep track of my series!

message 2: by Lena (last edited Apr 23, 2018 11:44PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Mortal Instruments: Completed!

Read:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

message 3: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Infernal Devices: Completed!

Read:
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

message 4: by Lena (last edited Dec 28, 2018 09:54AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Dark Artifices: Completed!

Read:
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

message 5: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Vampire Academy: Completed!

Read:
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

message 6: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Maze Runner

Read:
The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner The Death Cure (The Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner

TBR:
The Kill Order (The Maze Runner, #0.5) by James Dashner The Fever Code (The Maze Runner, #0.6) by James Dashner

message 7: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Harry Potter: Completed

Read:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling

message 8: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Lux Series:Completed

Read:
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 9: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Divergent

Read:
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

TBR:
Four A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4) by Veronica Roth

message 10: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Outlander

Read:
Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon

TBR:
Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2) by Diana Gabaldon Voyager (Outlander, #3) by Diana Gabaldon Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4) by Diana Gabaldon The Fiery Cross (Outlander, #5) by Diana Gabaldon A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander, #6) by Diana Gabaldon An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander, #8) by Diana Gabaldon

message 11: by Lena (last edited Jun 28, 2020 10:46PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Throne of Glass: Completed!

Read:
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas

message 12: by Lena (last edited May 22, 2018 10:15PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments A Court of Thorns and Roses

Read:
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas

TBR:
Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Untitled Novella (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.2) by Sarah J. Maas Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #6) by Sarah J. Maas

message 13: by Lena (last edited Oct 26, 2018 11:24AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Read:
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor

TBR:
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2.5) by Laini Taylor

message 14: by Lena (last edited Dec 05, 2018 12:05PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Raven Cycle

Read:
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

TBR:
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater Opal (The Raven Cycle #4.5) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 15: by Lena (last edited Apr 13, 2020 10:33PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Grisha Verse

Read:
Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #3) by Leigh Bardugo

TBR:
The Language of Thorns Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic (Grishaverse, #0.5, 2.5, 2.6) by Leigh Bardugo

message 16: by Lena (last edited Apr 27, 2018 06:08AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Illuminae Files: Completed!

Read:
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3) by Amie Kaufman

message 17: by Lena (last edited May 18, 2020 05:16AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Shatter Me: Completed!

Read:
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4) by Tahereh Mafi Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5) by Tahereh Mafi Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6) by Tahereh Mafi

message 18: by Lena (last edited Dec 18, 2019 10:26PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Silber: Completed!

Read:
Silber Das erste Buch der Träume (Silber, #1) by Kerstin Gier Silber Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber, #2) by Kerstin Gier Silber Das dritte Buch der Träume (Silber, #3) by Kerstin Gier

message 19: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Sonderdezernat Q

Read:
Erbarmen (Sonderdezernat Q, #1) by Jussi Adler-Olsen Schändung (Sonderdezernat Q, #2) by Jussi Adler-Olsen

TBR:
Erlösung (Sonderdezernat Q, #3) by Jussi Adler-Olsen Verachtung (Sonderdezernat Q, #4) by Jussi Adler-Olsen Erwartung (Sonderdezernat Q, #5) by Jussi Adler-Olsen Verheißung (Sonderdezernat Q, #6) by Jussi Adler-Olsen Selfies (Sonderdezernat Q #7) by Jussi Adler-Olsen

message 20: by Lena (last edited Apr 24, 2018 01:27AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Colors of Life

Read:
Himbeermond (Colors of Life #1) by Mella Dumont Lavendelmond (Colors of Life #2) by Mella Dumont

TBR:
Sternenmond (Colors of Life #3) by Mella Dumont Mandelmond (Colors of Life 4) by Mella Dumont Lindenmond (Colors of Life 5) by Mella Dumont Rosenmond (Colors of Life 6) by Mella Dumont

message 21: by Lena (last edited Apr 15, 2020 05:10AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Lunar Chronicles

Read:
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer

TBR:
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

message 22: by Lena (last edited Feb 19, 2019 04:59AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Night School

Read:
Night School (Night School, #1) by C.J. Daugherty Legacy (Night School, #2) by C.J. Daugherty Fracture (Night School, #3) by C.J. Daugherty Resistance (Night School #4) by C.J. Daugherty

TBR:
Endgame (Night School, #5) by C.J. Daugherty

message 23: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Hunger Games: Completed!

Read:
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

message 24: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Danny-Trilogie

Read:
Dem Horizont so nah (Danny-Trilogie, #1) by Jessica Koch Dem Abgrund so nah (Danny-Trilogie, #2) by Jessica Koch

TBR:
Dem Ozean so nah (Danny-Trilogie, #3) by Jessica Koch

message 25: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Bartimäus

Read:
Bartimäus Das Amulett von Samarkand (Bartimaeus, #1) by Jonathan Stroud Bartimäus Das Auge des Golem (Bartimaeus, #2) by Jonathan Stroud

TBR:
Die Pforte des Magiers (Bartimäus, #3) by Jonathan Stroud Der Ring des Salomo (Bartimäus, #4) by Jonathan Stroud

message 26: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Percy Jackson

Read:
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan

TBR:
The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan

message 27: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Me Before You

Read:
Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes

TBR:
After You (Me Before You, #2) by Jojo Moyes Still Me (Me Before You, #3) by Jojo Moyes

message 28: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Twilight: Completed!

Read:
Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer

message 29: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Iron Fey

Read:
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa

TBR:
The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa

message 30: by Lena (last edited Feb 27, 2020 10:50PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Magisterium

Read:
The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1) by Holly Black The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium, #2) by Holly Black The Bronze Key (Magisterium, #3) by Holly Black The Silver Mask (Magisterium #4) by Holly Black

TBR:
The Golden Tower (Magisterium, #5) by Holly Black

message 31: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Die Bücher der Erinnerung

Read:
17 - Das erste Buch der Erinnerung (Die Bücher der Erinnerung, #1) by Rose Snow

TBR:
17 - Das zweite Buch der Erinnerung (Die Bücher der Erinnerung, #2) by Rose Snow 17 - Das dritte Buch der Erinnerung (Die Bücher der Erinnerung, #3) by Rose Snow 17 - Das vierte Buch der Erinnerung (Die Bücher der Erinnerung, #4) by Rose Snow

message 32: by Lena (last edited Jul 23, 2019 03:04AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Again

Read:
Begin Again (Again, #1) by Mona Kasten

TBR:
Trust Again (Again, #2) by Mona Kasten Feel Again (Again, #3) by Mona Kasten Hope Again (Again, #4) by Mona Kasten

message 33: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Strange the Dreamer

Read:
Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor

TBR:
Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer, #2) by Laini Taylor

message 34: by Lena (last edited Nov 25, 2019 10:07PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Seven Sisters

Read:
Die sieben Schwestern by Lucinda Riley Die Sturmschwester (Die sieben Schwestern, #2) by Lucinda Riley Die Schattenschwester (Die sieben Schwestern, # 3) by Lucinda Riley Die Perlenschwester (Die sieben Schwestern #4) by Lucinda Riley

TBR:
Die Mondschwester (Die sieben Schwestern #5) by Lucinda Riley Die Sonnenschwester (Die sieben Schwestern #6) by Lucinda Riley

message 35: by Lena (last edited Jul 23, 2019 03:05AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Nevernight Chronicles

Read:
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2) by Jay Kristoff

TBR:
Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle, #3) by Jay Kristoff

message 36: by Lena (last edited Oct 24, 2018 05:28AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments True North

Read:
Bittersweet (True North, #1) by Sarina Bowen Steadfast (True North, #2) by Sarina Bowen

TBR:
Keepsake (True North, #3) by Sarina Bowen Bountiful (True North, #4; Brooklyn Bruisers #4.5) by Sarina Bowen Speakeasy (True North, #5) by Sarina Bowen Fireworks (True North, #6) by Sarina Bowen

message 37: by Lena (last edited Oct 16, 2018 11:03PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Six of Crows: Completed!

Read:
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo

message 38: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Rizzoli & Isles

Read:
The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles, #1) by Tess Gerritsen

TBR:
The Apprentice (Rizzoli & Isles, #2) by Tess Gerritsen The Sinner (Rizzoli & Isles, #3) by Tess Gerritsen Body Double (Rizzoli & Isles, #4) by Tess Gerritsen Vanish (Rizzoli & Isles, #5) by Tess Gerritsen The Mephisto Club (Rizzoli & Isles, #6) by Tess Gerritsen The Keepsake (Rizzoli & Isles, #7) by Tess Gerritsen Ice Cold (Rizzoli & Isles, #8) by Tess Gerritsen The Silent Girl (Rizzoli & Isles, #9) by Tess Gerritsen Last to Die (Rizzoli & Isles, #10) by Tess Gerritsen Die Again (Rizzoli & Isles, #11) by Tess Gerritsen I Know a Secret (Rizzoli & Isles, #12) by Tess Gerritsen

message 39: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Palace-Saga

Read:
Palace of Glass - Die Wächterin (Palace-Saga #1) by C.E. Bernard

TBR:
Palace of Silk - Die Verräterin (Palace-Saga #2) by C.E. Bernard Palace of Fire - Die Kriegerin (Palace-Saga #3) by C.E. Bernard

message 40: by Lena (last edited Sep 22, 2018 09:09AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Red Queen

Read:
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

TBR:
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard Queen Song (Red Queen, #0.1) by Victoria Aveyard Steel Scars (Red Queen, #0.2) by Victoria Aveyard Cruel Crown (Red Queen, #0.1-0.2) by Victoria Aveyard

message 41: by Lena (last edited Mar 02, 2020 06:10AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Selection

Read:
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass

TBR:
The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass

message 42: by Lena (last edited Jan 07, 2019 11:07PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Julia & Jeremy -> Completed!

Read:
Bis du wieder atmen kannst by Jessica Winter Solange du bleibst (Julia und Jeremy 2) by Jessica Winter

message 43: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Caraval

Read:
Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber

TBR:
Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber Finale (Caraval, #3) by Stephanie Garber

message 44: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments The Alchemist Chronicles

Read:
The Secret Fire (The Alchemist Chronicles, #1) by C.J. Daugherty

TBR:
The Secret City (The Alchemist Chronicles #2) by C.J. Daugherty

message 45: by Lena (last edited Jul 24, 2019 09:41PM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Nevermoor

Read:
The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #1) by Jessica Townsend

TBR:
Wundersmith The Calling of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #2) by Jessica Townsend Hollowpox The Hunt for Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #3) by Jessica Townsend

message 46: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Maybe

Read:
Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1) by Colleen Hoover

TBR:
Maybe Now (Maybe, #2) by Colleen Hoover

message 47: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Frank Balenger

Read:
Creepers by David Morrell

TBR:
Scavenger (Frank Balenger, #2) by David Morrell

message 48: by Lena (last edited Dec 19, 2019 06:37AM) (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments Elements: Completed!

Read:
The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Fire Between High & Lo (Elements, #2) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Silent Waters (Elements, #3) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Gravity of Us (Elements, #4) by Brittainy C. Cherry

message 49: by SpiderQueen (new)

SpiderQueen (ReadingwithAshlee) | 38 comments Lena wrote: "Lux Series:Completed

Read:
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOnyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOpal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOrigin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOpposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout"

What did you think of the Lux series? I have been wanting to read them for some time now :)

message 50: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) | 91 comments SpiderQueen wrote: "Lena wrote: "Lux Series:Completed

Read:
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOnyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOpal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOrigin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOpposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout"

What did you thi..."

I loved them! It has been some time since I've read, but I'm pretty sure I'd still like them :)

« previous 1