Everlasting debate discussion

Politics > Sea world

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 323 comments Mod
Should sea world be closed?

My personal opinion is that sea world should be closed and the owners put in jail sea world dose more damage to the animals then good

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I haven't been to SeaWorld, but I always had my suspicions...

message 3: by Pebbles (new)

The animals are constantly sad that's why the trainers die, sea world is horrible, they have to give the dolphins anti depressants so they won't kill themselves (they learned to kill themselves) and every ticket you buy the money helps go to the Japanese dolphin killing (the fishermen capture and sell some dolphins to sea world and then kill and eat the rest instead of releasing them) and orcas in the wild live longer then humans but at sea world they live about as long as dogs
It's all in a film called Blackfish

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I want it to close down :( No one hurts my poor animals!

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 95 comments Wait, which sea world are you talking about may I ask?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

All of them, I would think. Especially the one in Canada, though, thats terrible.

message 7: by Pebbles (new)

They are all horrible

message 8: by Ember Skye (new)

Ember Skye | 6 comments I've watched Blackfish, it was horrible. Never again will I go to Sea World. But also, this should make everyone think. Sea World is doing all this, who's to say Zoos aren't doing this also? I think it's something to think about.

message 9: by Pebbles (new)

Actually zoos are far more human they have a lot more space, feed them better, basically put them in there natural habitat like in most zoos when they feed lions and stuff they put meat on cables so they think they are hunting there food

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

At the Detroit Zoo none of the animals are caged. There are even some that walk around the zoo.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

So, yeah, zoos are pretty humane

message 12: by Pebbles (new)

Yah a lot more than they used to be

message 13: by Pebbles (new)

no

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I have. I went to the one in Canada like 6 yrs ago

message 15: by Pebbles (new)

Sea world is one of the worst places in the world

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitchell wrote: "Sea world is one of the worst places in the world"

I dont really remember it too well, I was like 9. I would neever go again, though

message 17: by Pebbles (new)

yah sea world lies to people also

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Worst time to go to Sea World = Shark Week

message 19: by Pebbles (new)

lol sharks are cool

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Sharks are the most judged creatures ever. Imagine life as a shark. If you are just a random, good shark who wants to make friends with a human, thaey will all run from you. You don't judge a animal by its cover. SOme sharks are nice. Our judgeing and being afraid of sharks is just putting them into depression. Sharks will probably get extinct because all of them get depressed and kill themselves.

message 21: by Pebbles (new)

just like spiders

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

EXACTLY