One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Carley and Carlos

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments Hi

message 2: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 14 comments Thank you! So I wanted to let you know I do have to go to work pretty soon and I won't be on until later tonight.

So how did you want to go about mixing our two ideas?

message 3: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments It's okay. My phone is almost dead anyways so I'm going to need to charge it in a few.

Um... We can stick with your plot but but have Malia from teen wolf and an new male werewolf be with the group as well and have the two start to fall in love. That's all I can think of right now

message 4: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 14 comments Carlos wrote: "It's okay. My phone is almost dead anyways so I'm going to need to charge it in a few.

Um... We can stick with your plot but but have Malia from teen wolf and an new male werewolf be with the grou..."

That works for me! Did you want me to be Malia? She is my favorite character on the show besides Stiles.

message 5: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments Can you and I like her, stiles, Scott, Allison and Derek

message 6: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 14 comments Ya of course!

What if Malia is traveling as a lone Coyote like she was in the show and she happens across another pack that is up in the Himalayan mountains? Your guy finds her and brings her in and as she tries to adjust and figure out if she is even going to stay with the pack other pack members start disappearing and they blame Malia?

message 7: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments Sure

message 8: by Carlos (last edited May 28, 2015 09:23AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments Name: Alex Garcia
Appearance: https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...
Alex is an guy of 6'0 weighing 215 lbs though just muscle and no fat with ink/raven black hair and silver-gold eyes like an eclipse that contain an great deal of sadness and danger. He has smooth russet skin and snow white teeth with an warm and charming smile that drives females crazy though he doesn't smile that much along with being extremely muscular. He has an muscular, strong and lean body build with having an 8 pack, muscles, triceps and biceps along with being extremely handsome with dark and sexy looks. He also has an extremely dangerous, menacing and ruthless look to him.
Hair color: Ink/Raven black
Skin color: Russet
Eye color:
silver gold
Eye color when werewolf: http://cdn1.rickey.org/wp-content/upl... http://10.0.1.253/ibreports/images/bi....
Height: 6'0
Weight: 215 lbs
Personality: Alex is an kind and fun loving guy though he doesn't say that much and only talks when he has. He can use his environment or his surroundings to his advantage as well as quick thinking on his feet. He is caring and protective over his friends along with standing up for others if he sees that they are getting picked on, bullied or teased as well as being funny and sweet. He can be, at times, rude and cold along with having an hot head temper that he tries to keep in cheek. He is also somewhat of an lady's man and know how to show an girl an good/fun along with being somewhat of an party person though he knows when enough is enough as well as being a little of an tease towards the females as well as being an thrill seeker and an dare devil, always doing dangerous stunts though there is another side of him is more cold, ruthless and more enjoying a fight then the other side of him though despite this he has an very strong character of will which makes him have the potential to become an true alpha.
Species: Werewolf
Position: Beta

message 9: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments I'm just bored so I'm putting random stuff on here

message 10: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 14 comments It's all good. I'll get to my profile. I guess since it is Malia I'll just put her name, picture and stuff.

We don't have to do my whole idea if you don't want to or if you wanted to add something that works too.

message 11: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments Well, we can stick with your plan but maybe with Alex being the only werewolf in the group and the group and him have to stay in an huge cabin and while walking, Alex see's Malia when she is in coyote form and she him the she starts to frequently visit him at night in his cabin room when he's asleep and she does the same thing when they go back to bacon hills

message 12: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 14 comments That works for me!

message 13: by Carlsbad (last edited Jul 27, 2014 10:54PM) (new)

Carlsbad | 14 comments Name:Malia
Appearance:

Coyote Appearance:

message 14: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 14 comments ((Still up for this?))

message 15: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments (OMG. I'm so sorry I didn't respond. I never got an notification.)

message 16: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 180 comments Alex sighed as him and the group of other kids he was in walked through an forest that was on the mountain they were walking on, surrounded by the trees that made up the forest. The 18 year old beta werewolf was bored despite being with an group made up of other kids that were his age though they were humans but with the sounds of animals coming from around them made him feel calm and relaxed along with the light breeze that was going through the air, the wind blowing scents towards him which made him feel more calmer since he would know if someone or something was coming towards them and not be taken by surprised.