1x1 Roleplays discussion

RP > TrisEaton3 & Hibari Hana (>^_^)><(^o^<)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) thanks for making it :)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments TrisEaton3 wrote: "thanks for making it :)"

Nooo problemo~

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) :)
so do you prefer simple or detailed characters?

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Ahh, whichever you like is fine, actually~!

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) okay, well I prefer something in between usually like:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Family:

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Name: Julius Ogimachi
Appearance:

Personality: He's a cheerful guy who is always the center of attention and well-liked by everyone. He always tries to be friends with those who are lonely, and he's a very honest-to-goodness type of guy.
History: TBRP
Family: TBRP

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Name: Jade
Appearance: http://thatfeelsgoodontheinside.tumbl...
Personality: Used to be loud and outgoing but is now quiet, shy, and very offstandish
Family: Mother: Dianna Father: Roland
History: TBRP'd

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Do you want me to find a real life pic like yours?

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) it doesn't matter, yours is fine :)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Okay, just in case...

Anyways, you begin?

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Sure :)

Jade sat on her bed, the curtains closed and blocking out the sunlight as always. The same blank expression she wore was still locked firmly into place, even as she was doing one of her favorite activities. Drawing.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments There was a gentle yet friendly knock on her door. "Hey, Jade," the voice called.

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Jade sighed and set her drawing aside. She slowly got up and unlocked her door before opening it.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments "Sorry if I'm bothering you, Jade, but your mom was calling for you to come down for dinner," it was Julius at the door. His kind smile was almost apologetic as he glanced at the drawing she had set aside. "Sketching again?"

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded before going over to the mirror and checking her appearance. She quickly ran a brush through her hair, knowing her mother would have a fit if she would of went down as she was. It almost drove her insane as it was since she would hardly ever speak if at all.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Julius watched her with a kind reassuring smile as he patted her hair a bit as she walked past and out of her room. He grabbed the door handle and closed it once the two of them exited the room.

((so, who's rping the mom and dad?))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((XD listen to some background music~
http://youtu.be/BVCBkf9VA-o ))

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She bit the inside of her lip as she walked down the stairs. She disliked times like now the most. Usually it would end with her parents not so skillfully hinting around the fact she should be moving on and trying to forget, as they have. It was an endless cycle really.

((idk.....I can play them if you want, or we can both take one.))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((I'll take the mom then~? XD))

"Honey, you okay?" her mother had a concerned look on her face.

"Well, I'll be leaving now, thank you," Julius bowed quickly to Jade's parents.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" her mother suddenly turned her attention to him, insisting.

"It's fine, I can't burden you all like this," Julius quickly replied.

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Jade glanced in his direction, silently hoping he would stay. She knew that if someone else was around they wouldn't be so hard on her. Maybe.

"well it wouldn't be a burden at all." her father said, quickly stepping in. "in fact it would be a pleasure if you would stay..."

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Julius didn't return the glance, but he nodded hesitantly. "I'm so sorry to intrude..."

"No, no, it's fine! You're like our son," her mother quickly caught herself before she said any more.

message 23: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Jade sat down in her spot at the table as her father got up to retrieve another water glass and plate.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((should we time skip to somewhere?))

Julius sat down in his usual seat, across from the empty seat next to Jade's father's seat. However, he stared down at the plate, not facing forward.

message 25: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((yeah, probably, how far ahead do you wanna go?))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((wherever is fine))

message 27: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((okay, so how about a couple months ahead then?))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((ok u begin plz?))

message 29: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((sure))

Jade sat in her room, reading through a book. it was about the sixth time she had read it, but it still served it purpose and occupied her time.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments Her phone rang. The text that appeared on her phone was from one of her friends Sophia.

Hey, wanna hang out? We're going to the carnival!

((just adding a new charrie, if that's ok with you))

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((yep, that's fine))

Jade set her book aside and looked at the text, she bit her lip, considering it for a moment before texting back 'Sure'

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments ((SOPHIA:

YUP.))

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 227 comments However, Jade's mom knocked on her bedroom door. "Julius is here," she said. "Are you going to greet him and his father?"