Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 14k Words of Tribal Vampire/Colonial Human Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lillie (new)

Lillie | 1 comments Hello Everyone,
I would appreciate someone out there who was willing to help me with this project. It's only a small chunk of what I'm working on, but it's the beginning of the book, and though I've read over it myself several times, it still feels off and doesn't flow the way I would like it to. A fresh pair of eyes would do this work some tremendous good. The exact number of words is 14,337. I'm hoping to self publish once I can get the project back under control, so honesty is necessary and appreciated. Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if you would like to read it.

message 2: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Lawrence | 11 comments I would love check out your book

message 3: by Kirk (new)

Kirk | 128 comments Hi Lillie (and anyone else reading),

I'm currently looking for a beta reader(s) to critique a 4000 word short story and pick out any problems with its with plot, character, and pacing - that kind of thing. It's about a baby that remembers everything from it's previous life. The only caveat is I will need the feedback by this coming Saturday, the 28th of April. In return I'll comb over your script for the same issues. If this sounds up your alley then send me a private message.

And for anyone else who's interested in a beta swap, I will look over your work for the same issues. Ideally your project will be below 10,000 words, but I'm willing to read a script of any length if need be, in any genre (excluding romance and erotica, as they're not really my cup of tea).

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kirk.