YA Book Addicts discussion

Movies/TV > Gilmore Girls

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Any thoughts on Gilmore Girls? Favorite characters, worst characters?

message 2: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Favorites: Luke, Paris, Jess, Lane, and Dave.
Least Favorites: Taylor, Digger, Tristan, Mitchum, and Gran.

message 3: by Maia (new)

Maia | 25 comments Favorites: Paris, Luke, Lucy & Olivia, Lane, Sookie, Lorelai, Michel
Least Favorites: Digger, Christopher, Taylor, Dean, Tristin
Just the mention of Tristin awakens a deep hatred within

message 4: by Maia (new)

Maia | 25 comments ALSO Mitchum and Gran as Least Favorites

message 5: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Am I the only one who ships Rory and Jess?

message 6: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Dean and Logan were such idiots all the time! Sure, Jess was quite the troublemaker, but he was the best match for her

message 7: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Precisely! He had the most character out if the three. Dean was a clingy jerk and Logan was an entitled and arrogant buttface miscreant!

message 8: by Maia (new)

Maia | 25 comments ERMAGLERB IT'S GONNA BE ON NETFLIX GUYS

message 9: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments YESSSSSS

message 10: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments IT'S ON NETFLIX

message 11: by M (new)

M (pink2) | 18 comments FangirlNina wrote: "Dean and Logan were such idiots all the time! Sure, Jess was quite the troublemaker, but he was the best match for her"

those were my favorite. dean because he plays sam on supernatural and logan because there romance story was so unique and different to me.

message 12: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments I love supernatural too, but I think any of Rory's boyfriends were that great...Logan was okay, but when he went and SPOILERS had many many blondes for thanksgiving and almost died in Costa Rica, I hated him. And of course when Dean SPOILERS cheated on his wife with Rory, that sucked too. Jess was meh.
My favorite guy who liked Rory was MARTY. The story that never was

message 13: by M (new)

M (pink2) | 18 comments Yeah you got a point

message 14: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Can we all agree that Marty and Rory should've had a thing? I think there was potential

message 15: by M (new)

M (pink2) | 18 comments marty was the nerdy bartender right? the one who introduced her to logan

message 16: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Yup

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleywillis) | 31 comments She met Logan in the hall outside her dorm room. Marty was a bartender at parties Logan had been at in the past & Logan ran into Rory & Marty & recognized Marty from his bartending at those parties.

message 18: by M (new)

M (pink2) | 18 comments Yeah that's what I thought